Joe-First Time

*A/N: This one will be a smut.*

You and Joe are sitting at home. You two are on the couch and you are snuggled into him. Of course with Mikey, Gavin, and Jake gone, you never really have anything to do.

"Baby. I'm bored." You say getting off his chest.

"Well what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know. Is there anything you want to do?"

"Y/n, we have been dating for a while and we have never... You know....had sex.  I would sorta like to try it."

"Okay."

You kiss his lips, crawling on top of him.  He wraps his arms around your waist.   You press your chest against his.  He gets up and wraps your legs around his waist.  He presses your back up against a wall as he attacks your neck.  You slightly moan. 

He carries you to your shared room.  He puts you down and you two start getting undressed.  As soon as you are in your bra and underwear and he is in his boxers, he pushes you onto the bed.  He has you lay on your back.  He takes your bra off and he gets in between your legs.  He kisses your waistline.  He grabs your panties with his teeth and pulls them off.  He goes back and starts kissing your now slightly wet pussy.  He teases you with his tongue a bit and you starts playing with your clit.  You moan loudly and you run your fingers through his hair and grip it.

"Come on baby.  Please just give it to me...." You moan out.  He nods.  He takes his boxers off, strokes himself a bit and pushes himself inside of you slowly.  He moans out your name softly.  You grip onto the bedsheets as his thrusts get faster.   You moan louder and louder.  You start to get close and he can feel it.

"I'm almost there baby." He says as his thrusts get sloppier. 

You hit your orgasm and tighten a bit around him.  He eventually cums inside you. He pulls out.  You throw on one of his hoodies and some spandex and he throws on some shorts.  You two lay in bed. His arms are wrapped around you. 

"Was that as good as you imagined it?" You say.

"Better." He replies with a smile.    

*This is shortI know.*