Tyler-Her

You are scrolling through Instagram.  Your best friend just posted a picture.  Its of him and a girl.  He has no caption but the comments ship them. 

Immediately, my heart sank.  What?  How?  Why?  You have loved him for as long as you could remember.  You two did everything together. 

He messages you.

😍Ty😍: Hey Y/n.  What's up?

👑Y/n👑: Nm.  How about you?

😍Ty😍: Hanging out.  Wanna come???  I can pick you up.

👑Y/n👑: Sure.  I just need to get ready.

😍Ty😍:  I'll be there in 10.

You get out of your bed.  You put on a pair of leggings and a T-shirt.  You throw on one of Tyler's old sweatshirts.  You put your hair up in a messy bun.  You put on your UGGs.  Right in time, you hear Tyler honking his horn.  You grab your purse and you run out to his car.  There is someone in the passenger seat.  You get closer and you see its the girl from the picture. 

Your heart feels like it's being torn in half.  You get in the backseat.  Tyler looks at you.

"Hey!!!  You ready?" He says.

"Yep."

He pulls out of the driveway.  He drives to his house.  You all go into his house.  I sit on the recliner.  Tyler and the girl sit on the couch.   He puts on a movie. 

The whole time, you couldn't even pay attention.  You didn't want to be here.  You thought it would have been just you and him.  But of course not. 

A funny part came onto the movie and the girls laughter dragged you out of your thoughts. 

You've had enough.  You get up and say, "I can't....."

You walk out.  You don't have a car because Tyler drove you here so you start walking down the street. 

Someone grabs your arm and you can tell who it is by the voice. "Where are you going? We were having a good time."

You swing around.  "No.  You two were having a good time.  I was having a shit time!"

"I thought you wanted to hang out." He looks at you.

"I didn't know she was going to be there!"

"What the hell is your problem?"

"You really don't know?!?!"

"Know what!"

"You know what, nevermind!"

"No Y/f/n!  You are going to fucking tell me!  You have been acting up ever since I picked you up!"

"You wanna know why?!?!?! BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!!" You screamed at him.  He just stayed silent.  Maybe in shock?

"I have loved you for a long time Tyler!!!!  And the moments I see you with....other girls, I can't help but to feel like I'm not fucking good enough."

"But you are Y/n!  And do you think she is my gf?"

"Well fucking duh!"

"Y/n, she's just the new girl from school.  I'm trying to be friendly.  Plus, I told her that I love someone else."

"Fucking great!!!!  Who is this other bitch I have to worry about?"

He grabs your waist and smirks.   "I'm glad that you put it that way, cuz its you."  His soft lips collide with yours. 

You were a bit surprised but you ended up kissing him back.  It felt so right to be with him.  He made you feel special.  Yes, he did piss you off at times but he still meant more than anything to you.