Tyler-Rushed

You are in the kitchen of Tyler's apartment.  He still lives with Mama Manfs.  You are over a lot.  You am making food for Tyler.  Mama Manfs is at work. 

Tyler comes up behind you and hugs you.  "Hey babe." He says.

"Hi honey.  How did you sleep?"

"Amazingly until you left the bed." He smiles.

You smile as you keep making his  food. 

He sits on the couch.  Mikey and Jake walk through the front door.  You finish the food and you bring it to Tyler.  He has you sit on his lap while he eats. 

Mikey looks at us and seems to get annoyed.  "Okay. I can't take this anymore.  You two have slept together.  You two cuddle and this and that but not one kiss.  You haven't kissed.  You haven't said 'I love you' yet.  You two haven't even had sex yet."

You look at Mikey.  "One, the kissing thing and the sex this is none of your damn business.  And maybe we have reasons to why we haven't said 'I love you' yet.  So go fuck yourself Mikey!"

You turn back to Tyler.  You cuddle up to him. 

"You two are just too sca...." Mikey was cut off by Tyler who was now pissed.

"Just shut the hell up Mikey!!!  Maybe I haven't done any of that because I'm scared and you keep fucking rushing me!!!  I'm scared that if I do all this shit with her, something will happen and I will lose her!!!"  Tyler gets up, goes into his room and slams the door.

Jake just sits there.  Mikey is staring at the door.  You get up, slap Mikey, and walk into Tyler's room.

"Babe?"

"What!" He says, still pissed.

"Look....no matter what we do, you are never going to lose me.  I love you so much.  I can't imagine my life without you."

He turns around to face you.  He walks over and crashes his lips onto yours.   He rests his forehead on yours.  "I love you too Y/n.  More than anything."

He grabs you hand and pulls you into the living room.   "Hey Mikey." Tyler says.

Mikey looks at him.  Tyler grabs you by the waist and smashes his lips to yours again.  You deepen the kiss a bit by running your tongue along his bottom lip.  You and him fight for dominance with your tongues and he wins. He puts his hand behind your neck. 

You two pull away and Mikey's jaw dropped.  "Damn.  Ty does have balls!"

"Yea.  And someone will be seeing them tonight." Tyler looks at you and winks.

Jakes jaw now dropped.  Jake puts his hands up in surrender.  "Okay.  I'm leaving before I see things I don't want to see."

Mikey follows.   You look at Tyler.    He looks at you and attacks your neck with kisses and occasional bites.  He takes your hand and takes you to his room.  He sits on his bed and has you sit in his lap. 

He keeps kissing you and he eventually pulls away.   "Well, now that I got them out of here, how would you like to play video games?"

"I would love to!!!" You reply.