Gavin-Why?

You are cleaning the house when Gavin comes home.  He hugs you from behind.  "Hey baby!"

"Hey!  How was your day?"

"It was okay.  It would have been better if you were with me."

You smile at him.  Every time you look at him, you just fall more and more in love. 

He breaks the silence.  "I'm gunna go take a shower."  He walks to the bedroom, puts his keys, phone, and wallet on the bedside table.  He grabs basketball shorts, boxers, and a towel.  He walks to the bathroom and locks the door. 

You get done cleaning.  You walk up to your room and lay down.  As soon as you do, Gavin's phone dings.  You got up to see what it was.

Your smile went into complete shock as you read the message.  "Had a great time babe.  Wanna do it again sometime???  Just tell your girl that you have work."

Your heart sank.  You sat on the bed and almost fell off but you didn't care anymore. 

Gavin walked in. "You okay babe?"

"Who is Jennifer?" You quietly ask while looking down at the ground.

He looks at you more intently.   "W-what?"

"WHO IS SHE?!?!" You scream at him.  You couldn't hold back tears.  You just let them tool down your face.

"How could you do this to me!!!!  We have been together for two years and you are going to throw it away like that?"

"I-I......yes.....I am....." Gavin said.

"Alright then."  You get up and pack your things.   You walk out and stay in a hotel.

*Time Skip*

It has been 7 months since you and Gavin broke up.  You have your own apartment.  You started everyday vlogs.  Mikey and Jake check in on you every single day.  And its great.

Your life is better.  Better not having to worry.  Worry about being hurt.  You had friends that loved you and know that they will never hurt you. 

You are sitting in your apartment editing one of your videos.  Mikey, Jake, Moreno, and Tyler are over.  They have music on and they are dancing in front of you.  You just laugh at them as you keep editing.  Mikey grabs your laptop and puts it aside.  He grabs your hands and has you dance with all of them.  A slow song comes on and Mikey asks if he can dance with you.

You shrug and put your arms around the back of his neck and he puts his arms around your waist. 

There is a knock st the door.  Jake runs towards the door. "I got it!!!"

He opens it and there is Gavin.  He looks all sad.  He looks in and sees you and Mikey dancing.  He  comes in.

"Y/n, I wanted to say I'm sorry for everything I did.  Even though I'm too late."

You and Mikey look at each other and start laughing.  "You thought we were dating???" Mikey asks.  "She just spent so much time editing that I wanted her to have some fun."

Gavin comes over and grabs your hands.  "I am truly sorry for everything I did.  I didn't mean to hurt you like that.  Now, that is the last thing I want to do.  I want you in my life."

"Why Gavin?" You just look at him.

"Because I fucking love you.   When you see my eyes looking back into yours, do you feel the love?  When you feel my lips against yours," he kisses you, "do you feel it?"

You hug him.  "You hurt me bad.  I just don't want to hurt again...."

"And you won't I promise.  Take me back?"

"Yes."

And he kept his promise.  He never hurt you.