Moreno- Savior

(⚠Trigger Warning⚠: Abuse)

You and Moreno have been together for quite some time now.  You loved him more than anything.  You told each other everything.  Well, that's what he thought.  You had your own secrets.  It wasn't bad on your part.  It was for safety reasons. 

You see, your mother died while giving birth to you.  Your dad became a drunk.  He became horrible.  He became abusive.   You were an only child so...he would hit you.  

Moreno new about your mother.  But he had no clue about the abuse.  He didn't know about your father.  You tried to hide it from him. 

You were at Moreno's house.  His arms were around you.  You two were binge watching 'Big Bang Theory'.  An episode ended and he gets up.

"Hey honey, do you want anything to eat?" He looks at you.

"No.  I'm fine."

"Baby, you haven't eaten all day."  He looks concerned.

"Really.  I'm not hungry baby."

He comes over to you. 

He starts to lift up your shirt to show your skinny stomach.  "Baby you see this???  You need to....."

That's when he sees them.  The bruises and scars. 

"What the fuck!!!  Who the hell did this?!?!"  He was concerned, worried, and angry. 

"Nobody....I fell.  You know that I'm clumsy."

He obviously didn't believe it but he didn't want to make the situation worse.  He forgets about getting himself food and he just holds you. 

Time passed by pretty fast.  He eventually drove you home.  You went straight to your room.   You sat on your bed.  You messaged Moreno.

You: Baby....I know you just left but I already miss you. 

❤💋Baby💋❤:  I miss you too my love. 

You:  I can't wait until we can live together.

❤💋Baby💋❤: Same hon.

Your dad comes up the stairs, beer in hand.  He comes through your door. 

"Where were yyyyou tooooodayyyy?" He says, sluring his words.

"I was out."  You say.

"Out?  OUT?!?!  You were out with that no good piece of shit, weren't you!!!  What the fuck did I say about that???  Not only were you the reason for your mothers death but you disobey me."  He says angrily.

You quickly message Moreno.

You:  SOS

"It should have been you....not your mother!!!" He says though gritted teeth. 

He slaps you.  You grab your face, tears welling up in your eyes.  He grabs you by your hair and pushes you onto the floor.  He then kicks you in the stomach. 

"You took her away from me!!!" He screams. 

He picks you up and pushes you into the wall.  He slaps you again.  "What gives you the right to take her life?!?!"

He punches you.  "You were a fucking mistake!" 

He starts choking you.  You couldn't breathe.  Moreno burst through your door.  Your dad let's go of your neck and you fall to the ground, gasping for air.  Moreno knocks out your dad.  You point to your emergency bag which had clothes in it.  

Moreno picks it up and throws it over his shoulder.  He then picks you up and carry's you to his car.  He gets in and he drives to his house.

"Is this what you were hiding?" He says concerned.  

"Yes....." You say quietly.

"You are never going back Y/n.  You are not going to be in danger again.  I refuse to take you back or let you go back."

You just nod.  You loved him.  He meant everything to you.  You were his baby girl and he wanted to keep you safe.  And you were glad that he did.