Ademir-Done

You are driving home to come home to Ademir, your boyfriend of 3 years. You had a long day at work and you got off an hour early. You wanted surprise him. You pull into the driveway and you walk into the house. You hear a female laughing. You walk over to it and you see a girl laying on the ground with Ademir hovering over her, holding her wrists.

You didn't even know what to say. He turns to look at you. He gets up as fast as he can. "Y/n.....w....what are you doing here? I thought you were at work."

"And this is the shit you do while I work my ass off to support us? You bring other women over and fool around with them?"

You can't even say anything more. You glare at her and you walk to your bedroom. You couldn't stay here. You were gonna go over to Mikey's. You and Mikey have been friends since second grade.

You pack your bags and anything else you could grab. Ademir comes in.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm leaving. I'll probably stay with Mikey."

"So we are not gunna talk about this?"

"Nope.....we are not. And we are done." You walk out of the house and drive to Mikey's. You get there and knock on the door. He answers and let's you in. You tell him what happened and he gets mad.

"Stay here as long as you need." Mikey says.

You nodded. You grab out your note pad and write lyrics and notes.  Ademir taught you how to write your feelings down into songs and raps.  You were good at it.  Mikey was listening to music and Sam Smith comes on.  "Too Good at Goodbyes" was playing.  You loved this song and now, it meant something else to you.  You connected to it more. 

Mikey puts his hands on your shoulders and puts his chin on your head.  He reads the rap you are writing. 

"That's amazing Y/n." Mikey says.  I smile a bit. 

"I think I know how I want to do the song.  I wanna add in 'Too Good at Goodbyes'.  It will be great."  You keep writing.

"I can sing the chorus.  And I can help you record."

"Do we have a quiet place to record right now?"

"Um.....my moms room.  She won't mind."

"I got my microphone in the car and I need to grab my laptop."

You run out to your car and grab your equipment.  You bring it in and set it up in Mama Manfs' room.  You find a great backtrack that will work and you two start recording the song.  He sings the chorus to "Too Good at Goodbyes."   After, you start your rap.

How many heartbreaks will it take for me to finally stay singleThat's a question I've been asking ever since I was littleWhen I met you didn't wanna get involved. It was simpleBut I wanted you so bad and you gave me the signals. 

Mikey just watched you as you keep rapping. He only heard this a few times but for you to pour your heart out into a rap, that's something he rarely ever heard.   He hated seeing you this hurt.  He loved you more than anybody ever could.   You two continue the song.  

Its 3 AMWho the fuck is calling your phoneIf its really your friend then why did it come up unknownAsking you to come over and asking if you're aloneIts obvious, I shoulda known.

You and Mikey finished up the song.  You quickly edited it and you posted it on your YouTube channel.   Mikey come up behind you and hugs you.

"Y/n, I'm sorry.  But hey...I need to tell you something."

You turn around to face him and smile a bit.

"I love you Y/n.  I always have.  It kills me to see you hurt.  Because I would never hurt you in any way.  And if I were ever to, I would find a way to make it up."

He then kisses you.  You get a bit surprised but you kiss him back.  Ademir never kissed you like this.  You pull away from the kiss but rest your forehead against his. 

You two decided to go into the living room and watch a movie.  You cuddled up to him.  Your phone kept buzzing.  You saw that it was Ademir.  But you didn't care anymore.  You had Mikey.  And that's all that mattered.