XIII

VIC'S POV

I invited the damn girl with us and she barely spent time with me. I guess I have to understand that we're broken up and things are awkward. I can't deprive her of her time with her other friends, a.k.a. my band members.

"So, Tony, do you want to tell me what the fuck is going on with your hair?" I heard her from the other side of the bus.

"It looks cool!" He whined. 

"And ink is still growing out of you and Mike's skin I see." I saw her roll her eyes. Jaime held out his arm. "Not you, too!" She giggled.

"Once you start, you can't stop!" Jaime yelled. "So tell us about Palm Springs."

"I don't think I ever stopped being drunk." She confessed. I squinted my eyes.

"Oh my." Mike rolled his eyes. "And I'm Whiskey Hands."

"Keep in mind that you sadly still have me beat. Remember high school?" She gave him a look. "Although, I was dancing on tables and I nearly fought a bitch."

"What?! Our (Y/N)?" Jaime whined, surprised.

"Yeah, I lost my shoes that night. My girls nearly kicked me out for being an angry drunk!" She laughed.

"Well, fuck, what are we supposed to be impressed?" I got up and yelled. I stormed toward my bunk, taking my beer with me.

"What crawled up his ass?" I heard her ask the others.

"Maybe you should go find out." Mike encouraged.

I grouched in my bunk, staring at the ceiling and sipping my alcohol. I was trying to wash her down with something strong. 

"Hey." She slid into bed next to me while I got drunk.

"What?" I gave her attitude.

"What's wrong?" (Y/N) wondered.

"You!" I shouted. "You're so happy! It's torturing me!" I furrowed my brow and looked at her.

"That's what happens when you invite your ex on tour." She explained. "I'll admit that I'm grateful."

"You don't miss me at all." I rolled my eyes. "Probably fucking a new guy every night."

"Vic," She began sternly. "You know me. You know my past. It should be obvious that I'm a virgin."

"Just because you're scared of men doesn't mean that you don't get laid." I mistakenly said. "Sorry, I went far."

"No, no. That's okay. Vic, just lighten up, try to be happy. Remember how far you've come." She smiled sweetly, always forgiving.

"I guess." I sighed.

"After this tour, I'll go home and you'll never see me again. You'll forget the color of my eyes and I'll forget yours." She promised, leaving my bunk.

That's the thing. I didn't want to forget.