A Terrible Nightmare!

"Dad!!! I'm home." Stella yelled when she entered her house. Her dad Alex comes out with a tension in his face. " Why are you so late?" He asked Stella.
"Suddenly the car stopped on the middle of the road. It took a long time to fix the car.
And also there were no vehicles on that road to take a lift. That's why I'm late."

" No problem my princess. I was just worried for you. I'm happy that you are safe.
Now go to your room and freshen up. Then come downstairs for dinner."

" Ok, dad. I'm coming." Stella answered.

After finishing her dinner she went upstairs to her room. Then she went to her bed but she wasn't in mood to sleep. So that's why she started watching T.V.
When she was watching T.V she felt that someone is behind the curtains of her room. She was feeling scared.

Then she said, " Is anyone here?"
Then she heard someone saying from the curtains," Come here Stella. Come with me."

She was very much afraid by hearing that creepy voice coming closer to her.
She thought that her death is standing in front of her and today is her last day in this world. The moment when death was grasping her, suddenly alarm clock started to rang loudly. She woken up furiously by hearing the ringing of the alarm clock. She was feeling so much relieved by knowing that it was a scary nightmare.

But she know that it was not a simple nightmare. It was a signal for her that something bad is coming towards her............

So it is the end of the second part.
I hope that everyone will like this part.

Yours ever,
Evylein_Rose♥♥