Second Step

Stella was literally in a shock after that incident. She had no idea that what was going on in her life. She was just fed up of all these. Now she has to do something to stop all these.

Then at first she called to the police station to know about her mom's case. Then a officer picked up the phone. After that when she asked to the officer about her mom's case, she got the answer which she expected. Nothing is found about that killer. But Stella was not upset because she never expected anything from the police. They are just useless.

Now, after thinking deeply, Stella decided to take her second step. Then she sat with her laptop and started researching. And the thing which she found was really shocking for her. But she has to take this step. There is no other option without this. Then after making strong determination, she went out of the house. She didn't saw the time but by looking at the state of the sky it seemed like it was 6 0' clock at that time. The roads were all vacant at that time. So she drived as fast as as she could.

After driving for half an hour in full speed, at last she reached to that place. Before entering to that place she was just praying that this time she gets all the answers of her questions. Then she entered in that place and started to go forward. After that, she came in front of a room which was closed. Then when she was going back from that room, suddenly she heard a noise. That sound was like someone is crying so loudly. That sound was really so creepy. Then slowly Stella tried to open that door. And she realized that the door was already opened. So when she pulled the door it opened and Stella fell inside the room.

When she fell inside the room, the door closed loudly. lt seemed like someone closed the door intentionally. It was so dark inside the room. Stella was'nt able to see anything. But she realized that a bad smell was coming from that room. It was a smell of rotten meat. She just vomitted after smelling that odour.

After that, she heard a noise from her behind. It was a sound like someone is chewing something and that sound was really so creepy. When Stella slowly turned her head behind, she saw that a creepy women was sitting in a chair. Blood was coming out from her mouth and eyes. She had sharp teeth like knife. It was really so horrible! Stella quickly ran towards the door and tried to open it. But it was not opening. She was yelling and screaming but no one was coming. On the other hand, that women was slowly coming towards Stella. She was not understanding that what she should do.
When that women almost came infront of Stella, at that time someone opened the door and saved Stella once again.

So guys, this is the end of 17th part. And l hope that everyone liked it.

What do you think that what is Stella's second step? Where did she came? And who saved her once again?
Inform me in the comment box.......♥♥

At last, stay happy and always keep smiling. And of coarse sorry for late update!

Yours ever,
Evylein_Rose♥♥