Don't jump Stella!

After driving for half an hour, at last they reached at Smith's house. They came to Smith's house cuz their homes were so far from here and also Stella and Mary were in so pain. For them, each second was going like an hour. So there was no option except going to Smith's house.

So when they reached at Smith's house, and when he opened the door, he just started laughing and laughing loudly by seeing the state of them. Stella was becoming so angry at Smith but Mary was consoling her. But Smith was not stop laughing.

Then Stella said to Smith, "Don't you have any manners Smith! Here your friends are hurt and you are laughing! How shameless you are!"
"Go and see your face in the mirror. Your face have turned into tomato due to anger! Don't be so angry sweetie! It's not good for you!"
"l am not joking here Smith! Really you are so bad! My leg is so paining! I am not able to walk! And you are lauging here! Really l just hate you!! Go to hell!"
"I am so sorry Stella! I think l should get punishment for that!"
"Hmm.....
You are right! You should get punishment!"

Then suddenly Smith took Stella into his arms. Then he said,
"Oh my god! I think l got a very big punishment for my deed! You are so heavy Stella! Now my hands and my back will break due to your weight!"
"Just shut up Smith! Who said you do that! And my weight is perfect! I am not heavy! Rather you have became old and you don't have the strength to pick me! Really you are so weak!"
"Do you really think that l am weak?"
"Yes of coarse! I am saying these seriously! But you can prove yourself!"
"How? I am ready to prove myself! Tell me what l have to do!"
"Ok! Then it's an open challenge for you! If you are really so strong then climb up the 100 stairs of Mildstone Palace by tooking me in your arm. So tell me, are you ready Mr.Smith?"
"What are you saying? Are you serious?"
"Why you are saying that? Are you scared?"
"No! No! I am ready! Let's see who wins tomorrow! But what will you give me if l win this challenge?”
“Okay! I will do whatever you want! But if l win you have to do whatever l will want! Accepted?”
“Yes! Done! Now let me drop you to your home. You will not be able to go alone. And l will drop Mary too. Let's go!"
"No need! We can go alone! Thanks for asking! You stay here and think that how will you win tomorrow! Let's go Mary! "
"Ok then! Go! See you tomorrow guys!"
"Ok! Bye!"

Then Stella dropped Mary in her house and then Stella reached to her home. It was maybe 3 o' clock at that time. It was really dark outside. Stella have just forgot that incident for sometimes. But again that creepy scenery came infront of her eyes. Her hands were shaking in fear. When she entered into her house, she heard someone's voice. She did'nt understood what that voice was saying or whose voice it was! But that voice was just attracting her. So she followed that voice without saying anything! She was just hypnotised by that voice. Following that voice, she reached to the roof top of her house. That voice was still wispering saying,

JUMP STELLA!
JUMP FROM HERE!
COME WITH US STELLA!
COME WITH US!

Stella was not in her sense at that time. She was just following that voice. She stood on the side of the roof top and was smiling. She was'nt understanding that what she was doing! She was almost jumping from the buiding and at that time, a voice screamed from behind saying,

DON'T JUMP FROM HERE STELLA! DON'T JUMP!

That voice brought back the sense of Stella and saved her life once again. She again came back from the mouth of death! But there is someone who wants to kill her. There is someone who has became a threat to her life. And really she have no idea that a big storm is coming towards her life which will destroy everything of her!

So guys, this is the end of 16th part. I hope that everyone liked it.

What do you think that will Smith be able to complete Stella's challenge? And who saved Stella's life again?

Inform me in the comment box .......

At last stay happy and always keep smiling. And so much love to coffee lovers.

Yours ever,
Evylein_Rose♥♥