What Is Going On His Mind?

(The above picture is of Kaira)

Stella was so relieved after coming out from that room. It seemed like she got her life back. She was in such a state that she did'nt remember to see the face of that person who saved her life. But when that thought came into her mind, it was late. There was no person around her. She tried to find that person, but...... she did'nt found anyone. Then she searched that whole place but there was no one there.

By finding no one, she decided to go back to her home. She was so upset. Today she again failed to find her answers. But she didn't lose her hopes. Though today she didn't got her answers but she knew that one day, she will get all her answers she want.

After that, she started driving and after half an hour she reached to her home. When she reached home, it was time to go to school. At first she thought that she will not go to school today but then she decided that she will go cuz she will become bore staying alone at home. So it is more better to go.

After that, she quickly got ready ready and after five minutes her school bus reached. She locked her house and got up in the bus.
At the moment is got up in the bus, someone keep hand in her shoulder from behind. It was Smith!

He said, "Hi Stella! How are you?"
Stella was a little shocked after seeeing him. She said, "Hi! By the way, what are you doing here? As far as l know, you don't travel in school bus. So any special reason today?"
"My car has gone to repair. That's why l am here! By the way, do you having any problem that l am here?"
"No! Why l will have problem?"
"Then it's good! Hey! I am so excited! I know l will win!"
"What! What are you trying to say? I am not understanding!"
"Oh God! You have forgotten? Remember your challenge? I thing you have bacame old. You are forgotting things gradually!"
"Oh yes! I remembered! And l have not became old! You have became more remembering person! And to keep everything remember is not good always!”
“Oh god! I am hearing first time that remembering things is not good! Just shake it off it! I thing you are scared to be defeated from me. Right?”
“No!! Why l will be scared? I am ready! We will see who will win!”
“Yeah! We will see!”

Then the school bus reached at school and they went to their class. Stella notice that Mary is talking to a girl. Her name is Kaira. Stella said hi to Mary but she did'nt noticed. She was busy talking to that girl. Then Stella went to her seat angrily. The whole class Stella's mood was off.
Then when the last school bell rang, Smith came to Stella with a big smile in his face. He was really excited for the challenge. But Stella was not a litte interested in it. But she was forced cuz she gave him the challenge and now she have to complete it. Smith also brought Mary with him.

Then they together went to that place. Suddenly Mary came to Stella and said, “Hey l have a great plan! If we will accomplish that plan, then l am sure that Smith will never win these challenge. So lets do it!
Stella said, “Okay! Let's do it!”

Then Mary told the plan to Stella and they do their work according to their plan. After that they all stood in front of the stairs. Smith was becoming a little nervous now by seeing the 100 stairs. Then by collecting courage, he took Stella on his arms. And as he took Stella on his arms, he just fell from the sky in the land!

He said himself, “How Stella became so heavy? I did'nt understood by seeing her that she is so heavy! Oh God! Now how will l go upstairs by raising her!!”
At that time Stella said with a creepy smile in her face, “Are you saying something Smith? Are you tired already? You have just raised only 10 stairs. Still more 90 stairs are remaining! Fast! Fast!”
“Yes! Yes! I am going!!”

Stella was sure that Smith will never be able to complete the challange! But........! Smith was gradually going up and up! But how?? Stella was not understanding anything! It was looking like he have to complete this challenge at any cost! But why? Why he have to complete the challenge? Why it is so important for him to win this challenge? What is going on his mind?

So guys, this is the end of 18th part. I hope that everyone liked it.

What do you think that what is going on Smith's mind? Why he wants to win this challenge at any cost? And will he be able to win this challenge?

Inform me in the comment box.....

And l want to thank my dear friend Salvatorus for making such an awesome cover for my book! Really buddy l have not seen such an awesome cover maker like you! Love you dude!!♥♥♥

At last stay happy and always keep smiling! And again sorry for the late update!
Yours ever,
Evylein_Rose