The Mystery Revealed!!!

(The above picture is of Stella's mother)

"Stella!! Stella!! Wake up!!" Her dad yelled in the morning. Stella woke up by hearing her dad's voice. It was a bright morning. That mean Stella fell asleep while hiding under the blanket. Then she asked to her father, "Dad,when you had arrived home??

Her dad said, " I came home at night. It was about 10 o' clock at that time. When I came home, I saw that you were sleeping under the blanket. So that's why, l didn't disturbed you."

Stella still wasn't understanding anything. But now it's enough!! She can't handle it anymore. Now she have to find the reason behind all these.

After getting ready, she went downstairs for breakfast. While eating breakfast, she was still thinking about that matter. What can be the reason behind all these?? She wasn't understanding anything. At that time, her school bus came. She got up in the bus and sat beside Mary. Today Mary asked to Stella, "Stella, l remembered something yesterday night. Do you remember our first meeting?? You had told me that no one want to be your friend in the class. But you hadn't told me the reason behind it. Today l want to know that. What had happened that no one want to be your friend?? Please tell me. I want to know!!"

Stella's face turned pale after hearing that.Then Stella said to Mary, "I will tell you everything today. Everything!!! At one time, I had a wonderful life. There was no place for sorrow there. I had a great family. Me, my dad and my mom. We were so happy in our life. But then a storm came and destroyed everything. It snatched my mom from me. Everyone say that my dad killed my mom. He used to torture her and he killed my mom by grasping her neck. But I don't believe that. My dad can't do this. Rather he loved my mom very much. But no one believed me. Everyone thinks that my dad is a murderer. That's why no one want to be a friend of a murderer's daughter. No one want to be my friend. But l trust my dad. He never can't do this. But I want to know that who killed my mom?? Who have done such a heinous work?? But l want my mom's justice. It has been two years after that incident. But still l have not found my mom's killer.So this is my painful story. But now, after hearing my story, do you still want to be my friend??"

Mary said," I trust you Stella. And if your dad really had done something like this, still I want to be your friend. Because you have not done something wrong. It's not your fault. Aside, I am so sorry for your mom.

"It's okay. By the way, we have reached to the school. Let's go!!"

Although Stella was so upset, but she wasn't showing that to Mary. But now Mary understood that why Stella always remain silent and upset. Mary really want to help Stella to be happy again like before.

So guys, this is the end of sixth chapter.
And this is the reason that why anyone want to be a friend of Stella.

What do you think about Stella's dad?? Did he really killed Stella's mother??
Inform me in the comment box......😉😄😊😊😊

Yours ever,
Evylein_Rose♥♥