Who Is He????

(Smith is 17 years old. His picture is above there.)

After entering into the school, Stella was so surprised because the whole school was decorated so beautifully. Then she remembered that today some new students were coming to her class. Everyone was so excited. But Stella wasn't excited because she was drove in her own thoughts. She was so sad because again that painful story came in front of her eyes.
At that time Mary came and said, "Stella, let's go!! Lizelle ma'am is calling everyone in the teachers room. She wants to talk to everyone."
Stella said, "Yeah!! Let's go!!"
Then they all went to the teachers room. After that Lizelle ma'am said to everyone, "Students, today new students are coming to our class. So try to help them as much as you can. Try to support them if they fall in any problem. And l don't want to get any complain from new students about you guys. Remember that!!"
Everyone was little afraid by hearing that because Lizelle ma'am was a very rude teacher. Everyone in the school was afraid of her. After that,Stella went to her classroom and sat alone. Mary wasn't in the class because she was busy decorating the field. Stella was feeling so bored. Everyone was in the field to welcome the new students. But she did'nt went there because she was suffering from headache. At that time a boy came in the class. He sat in the seat in front of Stella. Stella was a little surprised because she was alone in the class. Everyone was in the field to welcome the new students. So why this boy is here?? And Stella had never seen that boy before.

So that's why Stella asked to that boy, "Hey!! Who are you??
That boy said, " Hi!! I'm Smith."
"Smith??? But I have never seen you before. Are you new here??"
Smith said, " Yeah!! I'm new here."
" So why you are here?? You should be in the field with the other new students."
" I know. But I am not interested to stand there and listen to the lectures of teachers.”
Stella said, “ Ooo!! But l think you should'nt do this. It's not right.”

Smith said, " l don't think so. By the way, we are talking to each other from a long time but I don't know your name. What is your name??”
“I am Stella.”
“Stella!! Nice name.”
“Thank you so much.”

At that time, Mary came and called Stella outside for an important work.
Then Stella said to Smith, “ Bye!! It's nice to meet you Smith.”
Smith said, Bye!! It was also a pleasure to meet you.”

So guys, this is the end of seventh part. I hope that everyone liked it.
What do you think about Smith??
Inform me in the comment box.......

Yous ever,
Evylein_Rose♥♥