Quija Board

"Mary! Have faith on me. I will never let you fall! Just grab my hand tightly. Nothing will happen to you!" Stella said with a fear in her eyes.
"I know Stella! I trust on you. Nothing will happen to me when you are there." Mary said with a confidence in her eyes.

Then Stella pulled Mary with all her energy and at last saved her.
Mary hugged Stella tightly and they started crying. Then something struck on Mary's mind and she asked Stella that what had happened to her and how she came here.

Then Stella explained everything to her and Mary became shocked hearing everything.

"But why all this things is happening with us? Why anyone want to kill you and your close ones?" Mary said with a tension in her face.

"I think, there is a demonic power behind all these. It has some evil intention and that's why it is doing all these." Said Stella.

"Oh no! Then what can we do buddy?! The danger is increasing day by day." Tensed Mary said.

"I know that! And l think, only my mom can help me in these case. Only she can tell me the way to fight against that demon."

"But how is it possible? Your mom is no more. How will you contact with her?"

" There is a way. And that's the Quija Board. Through it, we can connect with my mom's spirit."

"But Stella! It's so risky! It can harm you too!"

" l don't care Mary! I can't risk my close ones life while saving myself. I even don't care if l will die. But l have to stop that demon at any cost! JUST AT ANY COST!! Now don't waste time Mary! There is a Quija Board in the store room. Go and bring it out quickly!" Stella said to Mary.

Then Mary ran to the store room and brought the board. Then they turned off all the lights of the house and brought the candles and prepared the room for playing the game.

Then they both put their fingers on the planchette and started to call Stella's mom.

"Mom! Are you there? Mom! Can you hear me?" Stella said with a fear in her voice.

Mary was literally shaking with fear. There was a quite silence in the room. But suddenly the candles started flickering.

Then Stella again asked, "Mom! Are you here?"
Then suddenly after that, a flower vase broked down.
"Then Stella asked once again, "Mom! Is it you?"

At that moment, the planchette started to move and it stucked on the word "Yes".
"That's mean, mom is here Mary!! Now l will get all the answers of my questions. I am sure!" Stella said to Mary.

"Hope so Stella!" Mary said while shivering.

Then Stella requested to her mom,
"Mom! I am in a great problem. A demonic power want to kill me and my close ones. And only you can help to defeat that demon. Please mom! Show me a way! Help me."

Then the planchette again started to move. At first it stucked on D, then I, and then on A. But after stucking on A, a scream was heard and the environment of the around changed and the planchette also stopped moving.

Stella called her mom several times but there wasn't any reply. She understood that her mom wanted to say something but it remained incomplete.

Dia.. what is the meaning of this? And what is that word that her mom wanted to tell to her. Only these thing was going on her mind. But Stella knew that she have to find it out and she will.

So guys, this is the end of chapter 20. I hope you guys liked it. And again sorry for the late update.

What do you think that what can be the word that Stella'smom wanted to tell her? What is the meaning of dia?
Inform me in the comment box below....

And "When Death Follows" completed 2.59 k views! I am so happy! And thank you so much guys for all your support and love!!

At last, stay happy and always keep smiling.
Yours ever,
Evylein_Rose 😀😃😊