Mom!!!!!

The next morning wasn't good like others. Today's morning was different. Although it was morning but there is no brightness anywhere. The whole sky was filled with darkness. It was raining heavily outside.
When Stella woke up from bed, she was happy because it was raining outside. She loves rain very much. She loves to drench in rain. But the smile in her face vanished when she remembered that today is her mom's death anniversary. Today is that day when she lost her mom, her life, her happiness. She want to visit her mom's graveyard today. She had never went to her mom's graveyard. But this time she have decided that she will go. If her dad will not take her then she will go alone.
When she went downstairs, she saw that her breakfast have been kept in the table. She searched her dad everywhere in the house but couldn't found him. Maybe he went to office early morning. Then she had her breakfast and quickly got ready. It was raining so heavily outside. So she wore her raincoat and took umbrella too. This was the first time when she was going alone somewhere. She was a little scared too.
When she was waiting for the bus in the bus stand, suddenly Smith came in front of her. She was surprised by seeing Smith.

Then she said, "Smith!!!! What are you doing here??"
"I am going to grocery store. By the way, where are you going???"
"I'm going, going, going!!"
"Going??? Tell me!!!"
"Well I'm going to my mom's graveyard. Today is my mom's death anniversary."
"Ooo! I'm sorry. So are you going alone??"
"Yes!! I'm going alone."
"Well will you be able to go alone?? I mean let me drop you to the graveyard."
"No!! No!! It's okay. I will manage. Thanks for asking."
"See, it is raining heavily and it is not safe for you to go alone at this time. Please understand!!"
"But!!!!"
" No but!! Let's go."

Then they both got up in the bus and reached to their destination. When Stella entered in the graveyard, she felt that that someone is smiling behind her. When she looked behind, there was no one. She didn't gave much importance to that matter. When she stood in front of her mom's graveyard, she couldn't stop herself. She was crying a lot for her mother. Smith was also very upset by seeing Stella in these state.
Suddenly a strong wind started to blow. The wind was so strong that it was getting difficult to stand at one place. The whole graveyard was vacant. There was no one there except Stella and Smith. It was also looking like that storm was only happening inside graveyard. Then suddenly Stella started to scream.

Then Smith asked to Stella, "What happened Stella??? Why are you screaming??"
"Smith!! Something is written on mom's graveyard. See!!! It is written,

I WANT JUSTICE!!
I WANT JUSTICE!!!
I WANT FREEDOM FROM THIS PAIN!!!!
Stella and Smith were so scared by seeing all these. They were not understanding anything. They just run away quickly from that place. But when Stella looked behind, she saw that her mom is crying loudly and saying,
                   HELP ME STELLA!!!
                                  HELP ME!!!!!!!

So guys this is the end of ninth chapter. And l hope that everyone liked it.
And I want to thank all my readers who have given so much love and support to my book. I am so happy that my book's read and votes both have crossed 500.
Thank you so much guys and keep giving so much love and support to my book.

Now what do you think about this incident?? What does all things pointing???
Inform me in the comment box.........

And at last stay happy and always keep smiling
Yours ever,
Evylein_Rose❤️❤️❤️😀😀😀