Is Anyone Here?????

Everything that happened in the graveyard with Stella and Smith was so shocking for them. But now Stella have understood that her mom is in a problem and she is asking help from her. And for this she have to find out that who have killed her mom. She have to do something quickly because as much as the time is going, the situation is also becoming worst gradually.
When Smith dropped Stella to her house, it was almost 4'o clock. The whole day she was alone in the home. The whole day she was thinking that who can killed her mother. She thought that there is no enemy of her mother. Then who could kill her mom???

She didn't remember that when she fell asleep. But when she woke up from bed, she was so much surprised. She saw that her dad is standing beside her and Smith and Mary are also there. The whole house was also decorated so beautifully.

Then they were singing for Stella, " Happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday dear Stella!! Happy birthday to you!!!"
" Thank you so much guys. I just forgot that today is my birthday. Thank you so much for this awesome surprise."
Mary said, " It's our pleasure Stella. It's your birthday and how can we forget that. Now get up quickly and get ready. Then come downstairs. There is another surprise waiting for you.
"Ok!! I'm coming."

When Stella went downstairs, she got a another shock. She saw that there was a three step cake kept on the table. It was just so awesome.

" l think it's my best birthday after the death of mom

" l think it's my best birthday after the death of mom. So thank you so much guys!!!"
Then suddenly her dad said to Stella, "Stella, will you please bring candles from store room???"
"Yes dad!!! Of course!!"
Then when she was going towards the store room, she heard a noise from there. By hearing that noise she thought that there might be Mary or Smith there. So she opened the door of store room and started searching the candles. At that time she saw that a clown was standing there. At first she was scared but then she thought that her dad might called the clown for her birthday. So she slowly started going towards the clown. When she was little away from the clown, then suddenly Stella notice that the nails of the clown was growing bigger. She was so scared after seeing that. After that she ran towards the door quickly but then she found that the door wasn't opening. She tried a lot but it wasn't opening. Then she quickly hide behind a sofa. She was so scared. Her whole body was shaking with fear. Then she heard a creepy voice saying,

                                 STELLA!!! STELLA!!! WHERE ARE YOU???
                                                              YOU KNOW THAT I WILL FIND YOU!!!!!
She wasn't understanding anything. She was just thinking that if it would be her imagination only. But it was not. That creepy voice suddenly stopped. There was only silence around. So when Stella looked up, she saw that the clown was standing there. He was smiling and his smile was so creepy. The clown was slowly coming towards her. She was just standing there like a statue. She was so scared that she wasn't able to move. When the clown was going to kill her, at that time someone came in front of Stella and pushed the clown. Stella wasn't able to see that who saved her life. She saw that it killed the clown with a piece of rod. She just saw that it was a woman and she was like a smoke which vanished instantly after killing the clown. Stella became unconscious after seeing all these. It was like she just came from the mouth of death.

So guys this is the end of tenth part of the story. I hope everyone liked it.
So what do you think that who saved Stella??? And why the clown wanted to kill her??? What is the reason behind it???
Inform me in the comment box..........
And at last thank you so much for reading this part. Stay tuned and always keep smiling!!!!
Yours ever,
Evylein_Rose ❤️❤️❤️😉😀😀