It Is Really Horrifying!!

The whole life of Stella have became a mess. Nothing was going good. After coming home, when she sat with her phone, she saw that there was a message from Smith. He wrote in the message that-

I am so sorry Stella. I did'nt have any intention to hurt you. I thought that you would be happy if we will have a cup of coffee together and you will forget your all tensions for some time. I am so sorry for hurting you.

Stella then understood that, she should'nt yelled at Smith. It was really wrong. He only wanted to happy her and she yelled at him so loudly. It was really wrong. She should say sorry to him.
That's why she decided to go to Smith's house and say sorry to him.
Then she send message to Smith that she is to his house to meet him.
After that, Stella sat inside the car and started driving. She thought to take Mary with her.
So that's why she called her.

Then Stella said to Mary,“Hi Mary! How are you?”
“l am fine. What about you?”
“l am good too. Why you did'nt came in the school?”
“Well l was not feeling good. That's why.”
“Ooo. So are you free now?”
“No Stella! Some guests have came to my house. But why are you asking this?”
“Well l want to go to Smith's house with you. But you are not free. No problem. I will go alone. It is very important to meet him. Okay bye. I will tell you everything later.”
“Okay bye!”

After that, Stella again start her driving. It was almost evening at that time. Stella was feeling a little scared cuz she was alone. The whole road was so quite and there was forests on both sides of the road.
While she was driving, suddenly a cat came in front of her car. She stopped the car and came outside. That was a black cat with red eyes. It was crying loudly. The voice of it's crying was so creepy.

After that, Stella again sat inside and started her car

After that, Stella again sat inside and started her car. But that black cat again came infront of her car. It seemed like that black cat was stopping her to go.
But Stella again came outside the car and put that cat at the side of the road.
Then she started driving and after 10 or 15 minutes, a women came infront of her car. She was looking so tired and her clothes were very dirty. She was asking lift from Stella. Her voice was so deep and scary. It was a quite road. So it was not safe for that girl to stay here alone. And she will not get any lift from this road now. So that's why, Stella gave her lift and she started driving. That girl was so weird. She did'nt spoke a single word except telling the address of her house. Stella tried to talk to her but she was'nt uttering a single word. She was sitting like a statue. And l was also feeling very cold suddenly. It was very cold inside the car. But why suddenly the atmosphere changed. The A.C was also off. So how can this happen? Although she did'nt gave much importance to that matter.
Suddenly, the girl screamed saying,“ Stop! Stop! We have reached my house.”
Stella stopped the car and get out of it. That girl get out of the car and went quickly towards her house. She even did'nt said a thank you to her for giving lift. Stella did'nt liked this behaviour of that girl. It was really mean!

When she was getting into the car, she saw that weird girl left her bag inside the car. Now she again have to meet that girl and  have to see her face. But she have to go! It's an emergency. So she started for that girl's house. There was no house in that place except one house. But it was not a house! It was a palace. It was a big palace but it was horrifying too. Stella was feeling scared by seeing that house. It was feeling like a haunted house after seeing that house. Her hands were shivering while ranging the bell. But she at last rang it by collecting strength. And what she saw after opening the door have left Stella stunned!!

So guys, this is the end of 14th part. I hope you liked it.

I still cannot believe that my book crossed 1k reads. Really l am so happy! Thank you so so so much to all who have read my book with so much patience and gave it a lot of love and support. ♥♥

What do you think that what's gonna happen next? What made Stella stunned?
Inform me in the comment box.....
At last stay tuned and always keep smiling.
Yours ever,
Evylein_Rose♥♥