I Cannot See It Anymore!!

Stella was just so shocked after opening that note. That note was written with blood!And the things which were written there was more shocking.
It was written in the note that,

Dear Stella,
I did'nt have any option except writing you a letter. I am trapped Stella. It is very paining. I am feeling suffocation here. I cannot stay here anymore. Please help me Stella!! Please free from these suffocation. Only you can help me Stella. I know, you can.
PLEASE HEIP ME STELLA!! SAVE ME FROM THIS PAIN!

That note was so shocking for her and for Smith too. They both were not understanding, that who have wrote this letter?? But Stella was understanding that who have wrote this letter to her. After reading that note, she ran quickly from the Coffee shop. Smith also ran behind her. Stella came quickly to her home and went to her mom's room. When Smith saw that Stella came to her home, he was relieved and he left Stella alone. He thought that it would be better if she will stay alone for some time.
When Stella opened her mom's room, it was so dark inside. Because this room was opened after two years. The whole room was so dusty.
Stella was so sad after entering into that room. She was missing her mom so much. It was so dark that, she was'nt able to see anything. She found the switch of the light after so difficulties. When she switched on the light, she got a another shock. The wall of the whole room was scratched by someone. It was looking like someone was locked here and he have explored all his anger on those walls. The whole room was upside down. It was looking so creepy!!
Stella was gradually understanding the whole matter. Everything was clear in front of her eyes. Now she knows that what she have to do. She have to do something as fast as she can. She cannot waste any single time in unnecessary works.
Someone is waiting for her for a long time...............

So guys, this is the end of 12th part. I hope that everyone liked it.
What do you think that who is waiting for Stella for a long time? Who wrote this letter? Will Stella be able to save that person?
Inform me in the comment box...........

And l want to thank VermonBlue and StarcyNewman for being an avid reader.
And l also want to thank all my readers who have read my story and gave it a lot of love and support. Thank you so much guys.

At last, stay happy and always keep smiling. And a lot of love for the coffee lovers.
Yours ever,
Evylein_Rose❤️❤️😊😊😉😉