A Note For Me!!!!!

When Stella opened her eyes, she saw that everyone was standing circling her. She was so panicked after getting up. She was just so scared. Mary made her understood that it was just her illusion. Nor nothing!!!
But Stella know that it was not her illusion. It was real and the clown really had came to kill her. She also understood that her mom saved her from the mouth of death. Now it is proved that her mom is still always around her and is always saving her from danger. Also there is someone who wants to kill her. But who is he??? It is still a mystery to Stella.

She was also a little upset because all the hard work of her dad, Mary and Smith for her birthday celebration was ruined. Smith and Mary went to their home after some time. Her birthday just brought a disaster in her life.

The next day when Stella reached to school, she saw that Mary was absent. But why she was absent?
This question was just going on her mind. She sat beside Smith in the class. She also asked Smith, "Smith, do you know that why Mary is absent today???"
"I don't know!! Maybe there is some problem in her house."
"Maybe!!!"
"Let's go to meet Mary after school. Will you go with me???"
"Ok!! We will go together to Mary's house after school."

After school, they both started for Mary's house. Suddenly Smith said, "Hey!! Look the famous Kaffeine coffee shop!!!! Please let's go and have a cup of coffee!! I have heard a lot about this coffee shop. Let's go!!"
"But we have to go to Mary's house. Otherwise we will be late."
"We will not be late. Let's go please!!"
"Ok!! Let's go."
After they entered into the coffee shop, they saw that all the tables were full. There was no table vacant.
Then a waiter came and said, "I'm sorry!! There are no seats vacant here. You have to wait long."
Smith said, "But we want to taste the famous coffee of here. Please!!! Do something. We also do not have long time."
"So sorry sir!!! I can't do anything for you."
At that time, an weird man got up from his table and came towards them.
"Then he said, "You both can sit in my table."
By saying that, that weird man went outside of the cafe quickly. Smith and Stella could not get a chance to thanks him too.
He was a very tall man and he was wearing a long black coat and a hat. His face was very scary too.
By the way, they did'nt thought a lot about that weird man. They just sat in the table and ordered two cups of coffee. When they tasted the coffee, they were just so amazed. The coffee was just awesome!!!! They loved the coffee very much!!!

When Stella was having coffee, she noticed that a piece of paper was lying under the table

When Stella was having coffee, she noticed that a piece of paper was lying under the table. She picked out that note and when she opened it, she saw that it was a note and that note was for her.

So guys, this is the end of eleventh chapter. I hope that everyone liked it.

What do you think about that note??? What can be written here??? And who wrote this note???
Inform me at the comment box.....
And at last be healthy and always keep smiling.
Yours ever,
Evylein_Rose★★♡♡