Chapter 20

(Richards POV)

I was really glad she agreed to have a date with me. Matagal ko ring inasam tong maulit.

I know I failed her greatly before and I am making sure that I am not making the same mistake again. Not only that I was so regretful about those time that I couldnt even make time for her. I've learn my lesson already and this is me making up for it and provong that I can still be deserving of her chance.

I brought her to this place where everything change. Were we break apart.

Oo dito. Dito sa lugar na ito hindi para sariwain ang lahat kundi upang bumuo ng mga bagong alaala.

Gusto kong maalala nya ang lugar na ito bilang bagong simula at hindi ang wakas. Hindi. Hindi na ako papayag na magkaganoon.

Wala. Wala ni sinuman ang makakapaghiwalay at makakapagbago ng aking desisyon. Siya na. Siya na talaga.

Mula umpisa hanggang sa dulo. No doubt. Bakit hindi? She's everything I've been dreaming of. Her imperfectness makes her even more beautiful.

She is my everything. And it was become more bloomer now that I am with them, yes with her and our daughter.

Our daughter. Woah how cool just with me saying it on my own makes my hear flutter what more if my child say it to me personally.

"Papa!" The first time I saw her I was so inlove with her. She captivate me with those wonderer  yet captivating smile. Why wonderer? Because she looks so much amuse of everything and curious of it.

Yup, I am deeply connected with her like that. I was so sure that she is part of me. My instict and even my heart is beating so fast for her.

Yup, I have the second owner of my heart. Dei would always be first then our daughter.

Soon I would make it up to her. If Dei permitted. But for now I must first give a shot for this date. Though we didnt meet again after that day I continuously make known my presence to her.

For her to know that I am for real this time. That I would keep true to everything I am saying. That I am really to stay. That here I am for her anyway. I love her no doubt. Never disappear or even belittle still she had my heart.

What ever she would be come up into I promise that from now on I would be there to support her and back up here. But now let me just first pick up my queen.

Upon arriving at their home I was greated by their mayordoma. I was escorted to the living room.

And there is is looking woderful, glorious, fabulous, fantastic, amazing, gorgeous and what ever everyone can describe it. She is an epitome of beauty. My queen. Mine.

She is mine and I wouldnt let anyone, or lets say anybody or everyone to disagree or constraint to this.

Bago kami umalis bumati muna ako sa pamilya ni Dei syempre nakakahiya naman na tumuloy ako dito hindi ko man lamang sila binati o nagpakita man lang sa kanila bago ko ilabas ang anak nila diba?

As a suitor hindi lang dapat si Dei ang iplease ko though hindi man sila yung talagang nililigawan ko its only right na pati magulang e ligawan mo. Why not? Mabuti naman ang intention ko diba? So theres nothing really wrong with that.

After noon e nakabalik na din si Dei matapos bumalik sa kwarto nya para kunin ang naiwan nyang gamit.

Here we go sana maging successful ang gabing ito

Last 7 chapters left =). Monday nanaman bukas lam nyo na un