Chapter 13 (WARNING: sexual content)

Chapter 13: Birthday celebration

"Let me take you for a celebration!" Tom announced, putting his suit pants back on.

"Ah. I love it when you wear suits." you tell him, petting the cat. Tom smiled and stumbled a bit.  

"Where are we going?" you ask, putting the kitten on your shoulders.  

"Well.. Wherever you want, basically." he buttoned his pants.

"Hm... Let's go to... The river!" you flew out of your bed and placed the kitty on your previous spot. You were about to take your shirt off; yet Tom was still there. You liked being modest around him, it gave you a sort of power; being able to tease him so. You grab a flowy skirt and shirt and run into the bathroom. You strip and put on a lilac flowy skirt that reached your knees and a white form-fitting shirt. Now for your hair: you just turned 26, would pigtails still look good on you? What about knee high socks? You hadn't cut your hair since you met Tom, so your hair reached your waist. That's pretty damn long. You decide you don't care and just put your hair in two long ponytails and smile, putting on that lipstick that you loved so much.  

"Hello, Tom." you smile at him, walking out of the bathroom.

"Hello love. You look nice! Ready to go?"  

"Thank you, and sure, just let me put my shoes on." you pull on your white flats and a long jacket. You and Tom were about to step out of the bedroom door before you immediately stop, shouting "WAIT." Tom looked at you with confusion and worry written all over his handsome face.  

"The kitten!" you say dramatically, rushing to the bed and grabbing the kitten, holding her near your face. Tom laughed cutely and walked toward you.

"It'll only be one day." he patted your shoulder with one hand, while pushing your hands holding Ivory down to the bed again.

"She'll be fine. I got a litter box and cat food and water out for her." he explained to you, looking at you as though you were a child. You gave him a huffy sigh.

"Fine...." you say, fidgeting with your hands. You stomp out the door behind Tom.  

~*~

Tom drove you to the river, Reneé’s place for lunch, a walk through the forest while climbing trees, and a rather fancy place for dinner. Lastly, you two went to a library. You two spent hours reading to each other, and putting on Shakespearean plays by yourselves. Only one or two other people watched, but you were doing it for yourself and for Tom; just for fun.

Finally you two made it home at about eleven. You burst through the door, flinging your purse to the ground and kicking off your shoes. Tom popped in front of you, a hand on the table. You notice a small stereo on the little table. He fiddles with it, and on comes the song 'Way You Look Tonight.' you raise an eyebrow at him. He smiled, and grabbed your hands, and started leading a dance. You follow along.  

"Happy Birthday, my dear." Tom said to you, gazing down at you with his beautiful eyes.

"Thank you." you tell him, leaning into him.  

"I..." he started, slowing down the pace of the dance.

"I love you." he stated. You stopped, and Thomas did too. You looked up at him.

"I... I love you too.." you confessed, wrapping your arms around Toms' neck. Tom looked down at you, and kissed you. He slipped his tongue into your mouth. That was the first time he had kissed you like that, and you'd been with him for two years. You turned as red as a cherry. The kiss lasted about twenty seconds. Once you pulled apart from him, you kissed him back like that again. He started taking off his coat and vest. You took off your coat; he pressed you up against the wall, feeling at your waist and your arms.

Then Tom parted his lips from yours, and started kissing your neck. You start unbuttoning his dress shirt, moaning slightly. His shirt was unbuttoned fully, and he quickly shook it off. Then you took off your shirt, a tank top underneath. While kissing and peeling off clothes, you two somehow make it up to the bed. You are now still wearing your panties, skirt and bra, and Tom only his pants. He started kissing your collar bones, and you slowly took your skirt off. Tom took off his pants. Both of you are now only in your underwear. You push Tom off, and sit on top of him. You slowly take off your bra, and see passion burning in Toms' eyes. He grabbed at your chest. He took off his pants and boxers, and slid your panties down to your ankles. You held your breath. He was in you. Toms hand touched your waist delicately, guiding you. He pulled you up and down. You let out one little breath at a time. Damn, Thomas was handsome. It was still slightly uncomfortable, for you never really were one for sex, and you were still small.  

"Just relax.." Tom told you slowly, in a voice you had never heard him use before. You tried to do so. You loved the feeling of his soft skin against yours. The breaths that he took. The moaning of each others names. After various positions and 'just relaxes’, Tom pulls out of you and lays next to you. You close your legs and pull the blanket on you. Nice.

"Tom...?" you ask, quietly.

"Yes, love?" he said.  

"The kitten.." you say.

"What about the kitten?"

"I.. I think she watched..." you say nervously. Tom let out a loud laugh and rubbed your arm. Nothing else was said. You fell asleep.