Chapter 17

Chapter 17: late night

Right as you walk through the door, Tom grabbed you from behind, touching your waist, and kissed your neck. His warm breath tickled down your neck and back; you shiver with pleasure. Toms' cold hands went underneath your shirt at your stomach, then wiggled into your panties. He started messing with your underwear, while you reached one of your hands back to gently pull his curly hair, while the other was grabbing Toms' arm. You turn abruptly. You pulled his hands out, and held them at his side.

"What is it, love?" he asked you, in that voice he doesn't use that often.  

"I'm not in the mood..." you tell him, kissing his forehead and walking off into the living room.

"O-oh..." Tom had a disappointed look on his face, but then shook it off when you turned to look at him.

"I'm sorry, love." you explain.

"What? Oh, darling, it's ok. We can just sit and watch a movie, I guess.." he sullenly followed you into the living room. You plunk yourself down at the couch, and Tom put a movie in the CD player.

"What are we watching?" you ask.

"The Help.." he replied with some sort of guilty look on his face. You simply giggled and motioned him to sit with you. Tom sat next to you, you snuggle with him.  

"I'm cold." you tell him. Tom pulls the blanket on you, and held you tighter. After about ten minutes into the film, you place your hand on Tom's' inner thigh. You rub your hand up and down his thigh, and started messing with his pants button. He shifts himself so that his legs are open wider, knowing what you are about to do. You unbutton his pants, and kneel down. You pull out his rather larger appendage of him, and put it in your mouth. You felt him wiggle and heard him moan, and you took off your pants, toying with yourself. He suddenly grabbed you and pulled you up on his lap and thrusted vigorously.  

"Oh, god, I love you." he moaned into your ear. You tell him the same, moaning his name louder and louder.

"Dear lord Thomas... Don't stop." you say breathlessly.

Tom said your full when he came. You raise your eyebrow, making sure he didn't see. That sort of ruined the mood for you, but you let him think that you came, and pulled your panties on.

"Tom, I need to use the bathroom, excuse me, please." you smile and run upstairs. You grab your cellphone and and called someone.  

"Hello, Jamie!" you called your best friend.

"Hey, baby, what's up? How's Tom?" Jamie replied.

"Oh, just fine! We just had sex, and I wanted to-" you were cut off by the sound of Jamie squealing.

"I thought you didn't do it yet!" she squealed.

"Yes, yes! We have! Plenty of times! I just want to tell you-"

"Plenty of times? Girl, why didn't you tell me the first time? I wanna know! Tell me everything! Is he good?" Jamie shouted into the phone.

"Oh, yes, he's amazi- That's not the point right now! Let me tell you about this time, now!" you hiss.

"Mk, fine. Tell me!"

"Tom.. Said my full name." you whisper into the phone.

"Uh... So? Is that bad?"  

"Well.. I felt like he was.. Scolding me. You know?" you say awkwardly.  

"Actually, I don't. Sorry. Hold on, I'm pretty busy. I need to go. We need to hang sometime! Come over tomorrow at noon. With Tom! Goodbye." Jamie hung up before you could deny the offer. You get up and go back downstairs. You see that he is dressed again, in winter clothes. There's a pile of your own winter garb, and he motions to it. You get the memo and pull on the thick coat, scarf, hat, and gloves.

He grabs your hand and rushes you outside, exposing a tent with a lantern glowing inside. You smile and look up at Tom. He's smiling down at you like a loon, holding your hand tighter. He pulls you inside the tent, and you see sleeping bags, food, and books. Poetry books and the Man and the Iron Mask, Hunchback of Notre Dame, and some of your other favourite books. Tom knew you so well.  

"Let's spend the night reading, love." he tells you, pushing you down next to him while he pulls out the play Romeo and Juliet. He read on for hours, imitating and perfecting each character spot on. Damn, Thomas really is just so amazing. He didn't finish the play before you fell asleep, huddling for warmth in your sleeping bag. Then you hear a small click and a change in light, and an arm wrapping around your waist. Tom hugged you, kissed your cheek and breathed into your ear.

"I love you so much." he whispered, kissing you again and nuzzling his face near yours. You, for about the thousandth time, fell asleep in the arms of the most handsome man in the world.