INTRODUCTION

The night sky opened, white blinding light creeps to its cracks and spaces. Like a ray of light coming from the All Mighty. But, no, its not. The glow seeped like a candle in the dark. All was silent. So quiet.

Within a blink of an eye, the light travels down unto the Earth; like a meteor shower. A fallen star. It exploded in the heavens and separated into fragments of like-diamonds, traveling in a speed of light.

Four.

It counted four.

The four gleaming lights pulled apart and took their paths individually; each destined to a place. Far away. Far from each other. Each of the lights traveled around the corners, landed tremendously through the hard and Earthly soil.

All was dark again.

White smoke covered their bodies like shroud; seeping through their skin but they stayed calm, unconscious... lifeless. Their eyes are closed, hands still, until a flicker of heart beat started. They breathed through their nose out to their mouth. Constant shallow breaths.

The smoke vanished and left them alone. Alone in the wilderness. Their clothing kept them warm. They now wore modern clothes; no staff, no bow and arrow, no unbelievable creatures; a dragon, no long blonde hair, no abilities, no powers... no memories.

They've forgotten who they used to be. Forgotten everything they had. All was hidden, locked away from them. Two princesses, a viking, a guardian- all pieces of trash. They've come here without anything in them. Just a new founded world against them.

They're helpless.

Weak.

Fragile.

Vulnerable.

Mortals.

They started to move. Their muscles contracted. Their breathing normalize. Their eyebrows in a knot. Cold and chilling wind met their skin but they stilled. Not bothered by the coldness. Their fingers fluttered rapidly. Digging their nails on the soil. Their lashes quivered. Their eyes flickered and...

Opened.

Forest green eyes.

Emerald orbs.

Ocean sapphire.

Icy cold blue.

Can they go back? Will they cross the other side... the boundary?

Maybe, maybe not.

Will they be able to remember everything?

Maybe.

Their memories?

They just have to find their memories or maybe, their fate will bring them together.

Again.

****

Author's Note:

I'll be publishing again next week. Every Saturday/Sunday, every week. It felt so nice to be able to publish chapters again after a long break :)

Read, Comment, Vote!