1 : THE LETTER

Gazing through the window, Rapunzel satisfied herself in the ravishing view where her eyes are darted. Moving vehicles, pedestrians crossing, towering buildings and a new set of day ahead of her.

Another day to fulfill.

The bus screeched to a stop and people began to head outside, to wherever their destination is. Rapunzel waited for her turn, stood up and readied herself. Shoulder bag in her right side, she swiftly made her way out without trampling unto people's baggage and stuff.

She heaved a deep breathe and strode along the sidewalk, gazing through buildings and establishments she could witness- standing tall around her. Her blonde hair in a pony tail, she could feel the warm wind sipping through her skin, in her neck.

Rapunzel gazed and check the time. 8:53 A.M. It flashed. Her glare ventures around the area. Looking. Looking. And stopped. Her eyes darted in the corner of the street and found the stall, with an 'open' signature hanging within the window pane.

She smiled foolishly. "Perfect."

With a very enthusiastic and optimistic feeling within her, Rapunzel walked and traveled unto the stall. Her emerald orbs wandered around marvelous structures and fresh set of stories and experiences.

Ah.

Germany.

Her beloved homeland.

She's been living here for almost she could remember. Staying with her parents and being the only child in the family. All is great. She had it all. Finishing Primary and Secondary level was a fascinating experience of her. And now... she'll venturing through college. It's been a couple of months now, and she finds it quite adventurous.

"Good Morning, Princess."

Rapunzel snapped out from her trail of thoughts. She blinked a couple of times. Shifted her gaze from the displayed books in front to a middle-aged woman standing within the door.

"You've come early than I expected." The woman smiled. "I've just opened my shop a couple of minutes before you arrived."

Rapunzel beamed and let out a soft and short chuckle.

"I saw it actually." She stopped and looked through the displayed books, failing to hide her excitement. "I am very delighted to see the new arrivals today. The books you said last time." She reminded.

"Oh," The woman in a loose checkered remembered, "Yes. Yes. Come in."

As they finally stepped inside the shop, Rapunzel could smell the fresh pages of books, lingering through her nostrils, tickling her.

"A lots of book you're interested in had arrived, actually." The woman steal a glance at her. "A lots of one!"

"Really?" She asked, quite relieved. "That's great to hear!"

Both of them trailed through the right corner of the shop, piles of books welcomed them, most had been distributed during daily basis and some, still piled up waiting to be fixed.

Rapunzel scanned through the books with different varieties of hard covers. Very colorful. Too attractive for her. She can't wait to buy one and read preceding chapters beneath warm and soft linens tonight. Her imagination had gone wild.

"This book," the woman held one in her right hand, having a light shade of blue in color, "The story surrounds a man who has passion in painting and stuff. Painful love. Too much sacrifices." The woman gave the book to Rapunzel's palms, looking for another one.