9 : THE SPORT

The seeping breeze of the morning sun oozed through everyone's skin. The wide land field of the university spreads throughout the corners, fresh green well-trimmed grass welcomes anyone who had decided to go outside to get fresh air... or maybe to loosen up.

But for Jack, it is a totally different concept. He heaved a sigh. Droplets of sweat forming on his forehead annoyed him. The heat. The dampness and all. He loved summer but his body never showed any interest for it.

Jack slowly wiped his sweat away with the back of his hand, he breathed and tried to listen to the instructions given to them.

"Okay!" Their instructor beamed. "Listen now everyone! For the new students who came in lately, today is our physical education class, and that explains why are we here outside the university campus."

The man in his middle 40's sneaked and rolled up his sleeves. His black beard covered half of his strong jaw. A silvery whistle hanging from his neck and a record book in his left hand. He stood up in front of his class.

"I know. I know." He placed his hands in the air.

"We've scheduled today the event of a basketball game match and I'm sorry to say, but we have no other choice but to postpone it."

Half of the class groaned in dismay, most of them were men. Jack nodded. He cannot deny the idea of displeasure. That is one of his favorite sport, maybe, the only activity he is fond of. He readied for it. But now, he cannot do anything but to follow.

"What a total disappointment." Han's sneered in frustration.

Jack had caught what he said and stared at his side. Their eyes met for seconds and all Jack could read in his eyes is anger and dismay and all. He gaped his head and look at another direction.

"Lucky for me." Kristoff started beside Jack. "I am not fond of this sport."

"Well, you are good at it..." Jack nodded and smirked.

"I can say."

The other side is where Elsa, Anna and Rapunzel had been. Wearing their outdoor uniform- gray jogging pants and sweatshirt with the university logo in it, they cannot insist that it is becoming warmer than they ever realize.

Rapunzel gazed around the field, her eyes trembling underneath her eyelids. She breathed. Her chest moved- up and down.

"Are you okay?" Elsa asked.

"Yes." Rapunzel answered, not looking back. "I am just looking for someone."

Minutes of patrolling the area, she hadn't seen a red haired Scottish woman. A hint of disappointment painted in her green emerald orbs. She waited. And waited.

"There she is!" Anna squeaked.

Pointing her finger to the person approaching their location. In her uniform, Merida had finally arrived with a sling bag in her right shoulder. She was almost marked late in her first P.E class but her instructor gave her chance, knowing they are still adapting to the place and time.

"Good morning." Rapunzel peered and smiled.

She felt delighted. Finally seeing her friend had made her... happy.

"Hey lass." The red head greeted.

All of them- the whole class fully listened to the final instructions given by their instructor. They are able to choose any sports of any choices basing in their interests and strengths. Like this had been given as their 'free day' subject, considering they will be returning to their certain activities next week.