e! news

Everything we know about Princess Victoria's and the tragedy that follows.

April 20th, 2014

It is no secret that she is currently 4th and soon to be 5th in line from the new royal baby from cousins Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

It is no secret that she is currently 4th and soon to be 5th in line from the new royal baby from cousins Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. The princess came from a family full of disasters, starting with her father (Prince Alexander) death with the Princess Diana on 31 August 1997. Leaving Princess Victoria's mother (Catherine Quinn) with the 5 month old Princess Victoria.

According to our sources back in 1999, Catherine Quinn married to Sir Arthur Manson-Gully. They stayed married until the death of Catherine's first child with Arthur in 2006 was a still born, only weeks later she died of blood-loss and eventually being said 'death by childbirth'.

Victoria continued to live with Arthur, as she grew up with him being a father figure for many years. She went to the same collage as her cousins the Duke of Cambridge (Prince William) and Prince Henry of Wales (Prince Harry), during her schooling she stayed out of the spotlight until she reappeared back when she stared in her first film 'Captain America : The first Avenger'

Joining the marvel cinematic cast, what sorrows and tragedy will follow? 

Related articles on e! news

Is a royal baby on the way?

EXCLUSIVE PICTURES of AVENGERS age of ultron PREMIER 

Who will Victoria Elizabeth's play in the mcu?

Team Ironman or Team Cap?