#11 Push and pull

"Roll call" Ben calls in a bored tone once everyone is seated and quite. He opens his mouth to read the first name but looks up at the door and stops midpoint then his eyes meet mine and I know something's up.

There was a loud bang of the door at the back of the room as a police man and a guy in a suit comes into the room. Everyone faces the front except for me cause I don't follow their orders.

The suit man in sunglasses looks at me before walking up to Ben. He talked to Ben for a few minutes before coming over towards me. He clicked his fingers and pointed at me and the police man came over and pulled me out of me seat.

"Watch it" I spit "delicate prisoner right here"

He just looks at me with empty eyes then places hand cuffs on me and drags me from the room. Everyone started there little gossip circles about what happened while I looked straight into Max's worried eyes until the door shut, keeping us apart.

I was now alone for this part of the mission. This is what I had prepared myself for and might I say, I was excited.

Well I was a trained mission control and executer.

"Get in" The police mans says for no good reason cause he shoves my into the back seat then shuts the door.

I roll my eyes while the suit man and police officer get in the front seats.

We drive further into the town. I watch the rich citizens houses whizz by. Where I was going I had no idea but what I did know was that I couldn't have been good.

The suit man kept glancing at me in the rearview mirror every few minutes.

"Hurry up would you" the sunglasses guy asks and the police man turns on his lights and travels a little faster.

"Yeah" I agree "So that way no-eyes can stop looking at me"

"Shut up" the police officers hisses.

Everyone hates other side members. I'm guessing I have caused this guy a lot of grief. He's probably the one that I punched that time.

I snort at that and the police man growls while sunny's gives me a cold stare in the rearview mirror. I roll my eyes and look out the window as we pull up out the front of the police station.

"What did I do now?" I giggle at memories that I should have spent here but never did cause they never caught me.

The police man drags me out of the car and shoves me to my feet.

"Excuse me? What are we doing?" I ask politely. When no answer comes again I growl, barring my teeth.

The police man grabs my hands to start pushing me and I kick back at he's knees. He curses while I yell at him to answer my question.

"We're having a meeting. Someone close to you is going to make you talk" I gulp but cover up my feelings nicely by putting on a tall stance and looking confident.

"You won't make me talk" I cross my alarms over my chest.

"Whatever" and with that he tasers me and I drop to the ground. He would have done that because I kicked him. He knew I could escape if I tried and he probably thought I would.

Better to be safe then sorry.

"Try again" I laugh while my eyes open and shut.

He picks me up and I stumble this way and that but then just as the door opens I see the person sitting at the interrogation desk. My eyes open wide and my head hangs down. My hair hiding myself from one of my worst fears and biggest secrets.

It was my real brother. He looked my age, had brown hair like me and we just looked alike. He must have been just older than me.

I had more questions then but it was to late.

When they shoved me into the room I fell and I couldn't support myself with my arms tied behind my back so when I hit the ground it was lights out.