Chapter 14

*oh,oh,oh go totally crazy, forgot I'm a lady
Men's shirts, short skirts.
oh,oh,oh, really go wild-yeah, doing in style......oh oh oh........(song playing in background. 'Man! I feel like a women' by 'Shania twain')

I was in my room. I barely slept yesterday night. It was a new day and I wanted to be productive today. It was 5:45 am. I decided not to think about what happened till yesterday. I took a hot shower while listening to some rock music. Music distracted me from thinking the things I shouldn't think. I was wrapped in my towel. I stood in front of the mirror and stared into my eyes. I then cleaned my wound and dressed it.

"No looking back!" "Not letting feelings flood inside you anymore" "you need to study" "complete your graduation" "marry an unknown guy" "no falling in love" "live a normal life" "you can do it Janessa!" I nodded to myself.

I decided to wear a navy blue tight jeans under a white tank top. I wore a black leather jacket on it. I put on my daily light make up taking care of my wound. Stood before my mirror and smiled at myself. "Pretty" I complimented myself. I brushed my hair straight and looked into the mirror.

"No don't. Leave them open" I suddenly recalled Harry's words, the day when I was tying my hair back.

I immediately shook my head not wanting to think about him. I pulled my hair straight up in a high pony tail, took out some hair strands. I look different today. A good different. Finally I got into my black and white vans.

"Hey good morning!" I wished Judy while sitting on the dining table. "Good morning. Are you okay now?" She asked being concerned.
"Huh? What happened to me?" I laughed and grabbed an apple. "Jane! You know---"
"Come on get the breakfast fast! I'm hungry!" I cut her off as I knew she was just gonna make me remember all that. I heard her sighing. "How's your wound?"

"Recovering but still painful" I said after biting on the apple.

"Wanna consult a doctor?"

"Nope! I hate hospitals"

Listening that Judy laughed and shook her head in annoyance.

"Yum! The breakfast was tasty! I think you should prepare breakfast all the time" I winked at Judy and laughed. "Haha! I know you okay! You just wanna step back from making the breakfast every alternate day" Judy said while giving me that bitchy expression. I bite my tongue as she caught me.

"I'm driving today!" I said while grabbing the car keys. "Oh! Okay!" Judy smiled. I grabbed my bag from the couch and walked out of the house. Judy locked the house behind me and followed me towards the car. "Jane!" She called me. "Yeah?" I smiled and turned back at her after opening my car door.

"You seem different today! I like that pony tail look!"

"Thanks Judy!!!" I thanked making that 'aww' face.

"I'm happy you are trying to move on and be happy!"

"Ah!.....Judy I don't really wanna talk about it" I side pouted while giving her an unsatisfied look.

"Ohkay Ma'am as you say" she grinned while making me smile again.

"That's like my sister" I smirked.

We soon reached the university and were walking towards our lockers. As soon as I went to my locker I noticed a paper stuck on it. *I'm sorry* I read the note. I sighed at the note knowing who wrote that. Of course he stuck this. But this ain't gonna work! I looked around for him but found him nowhere.

"Jenna!!!" Judy suddenly spoke and turned to me while we were taking books out of our lockers. I flinched. "Ah Judy! You scared the shit out of me" I hide the note from Judy. "Aw! By the way it's 1st Dec! Christmas is arriving!" Judy informed being excited. "Oh yeah! I totally forgot this! I'm excited" I grinned at her and started taking out the books for the first lecture.