Chapter 67

There was a tension created in the situation. My palms were sweating, heart was beating fast like it would explode with Harry's first word, eyes were wide open, breath accelerated and I was trapped.

"Jane!!!"

And the heart exploded.

"What did he just say?" He quietly spoke while walking close to me. His eyes had turned red, jaw was clenching continuously, was massively furious but also had a frown.

"I---"

"Fake video? Help you?" "Jane what's going on with you?" He spoke in a serious manner, nerves popping out of his skin.

"Harry, he just-he just--"

"He just, what!!!!" He suddenly screamed, making me jump. Soon grabbed me by my arm tightly and I got scared to death.

I winced a little but the tension was higher than the pain this time. I was hell confused. What should I even do? I-I can't loose my parents and can't even lie cause I wasn't left in that situation anymore.

"For god's sake, stop thinking and speak, Jane!!!" He screamed again making me jump out of my thoughts.

I suddenly noticed a lady, who was standing at the restroom door and staring at us.

"Let's go home. I'll explain you everything" "I promise! But please calm down" I held his arm and put them down from mine.

His eyes were still glaring at me.

"No!! No!! No!!!! I wanna know what is going on here" he yelled.

"Harry I promised you. Please understand" I begged.

I knew he wasn't going to listen as he had many questions in his mind. So I decided to pull him out of this restaurant before more people could gather. He was already a huge and famous business, I didn't wanted any controversies. I'll also get some time to make up things till we reach home.

I did so and started dragging him out of the hotel. He tried to stop me but but I didn't. What the hell am I gonna tell him.

"Harry! Please let's go home first!! Please! I beg" when we reached out of the restaurant I requested him while joining my hands.

"Fine! Jane! Fine! It's only you and me after we reach home! Get that in your mind" he clenched and talked through his teeth.

I gulped seeing that behaviour of his. He soon drove us to his home. It was silent, he drove us too fast, was clenching all the time and staring madly at the road ahead. Anxiety took over me the moment we left the restaurant.

We soon reached his house. He held my hand and was pulling me upstairs in his room. He then left me in and slammed his room door closed. I flinched seeing that action of his.

The volcano is about to irrupt in him.

"Now speak! And no lies this time" he growled.

Fear took over me.

"No Harry! I can't tell you anything! I am not supposed to!! I-I...." I surrendered and ran out of words so I closed my eyes as tears pooled in them.

I didn't know what to do. I was highly frustrated and felt sophisticated. I just wanted to jump off a clip.

"What do you mean by you can't tell me anything?!" "What is it Jane?!" "Tell me! What's wrong?" First he frowned in anger but then concern took over him seeing my condition.

"Harry..." I broke down.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks and I gave up.