Chapter 52

Another day, another drama. But from today I have decided to become the old Jenna. The one who fought with Ash on the first day of her college. Why? Cause today I'm gonna see and meet him. I need to be strong, so for this I need to be old Jenna. She was lost somewhere but she is alive. Don't know how but the thought of meeting Harry brought a different energy into me. And yesterday, after listening his voice it just boosted me up.

I need to pretend like I'm all strong and I still don't regret what I did. No matter how strong I become, I'll have to stay under Stefan's word. I don't wanna lose my parents and not anyone else too. But while maintaining this new attitude.

I woke up today with a different feeling of confidence which placed a bitchy smile on my face. It was 6:30 am and I was getting ready for the day. So what now? I decided to make a appearance change right? I gotta follow it. I don't want others to think that I'm still the same old, pussy cat and innocent Jenna. Which I am not! I was just under threat.

I opened one of my luggage bag. Took out my knee ripped black tights, long sleeve-black-off shoulder top and black boots. I got into the outfit and started applying my makeup. I wore a bright red lipstick and drew a broad wing on my eye lied and applied mascara. Soon I pulled my hair straight up in a high and sleek ponytail. Took out a hair strand and wrapped it around the hair elastic. Then pulled out some front hair strands to decorate my face well.

I then took off my 'H' necklace and kept it down on the dressing counter. Wore a two striped black choker. I cannot leave the necklace off my body so I wore it on my left wrist and covered it with the sleeve. I took a look at myself in the mirror.

My exposed shoulders and upper chest, highlighted cheeks, highlighted collar bones, black outfit, blonde hair, rep lips, black choker were just pulling the stylish and trendy look out. Just perfect! I kinda look like a VS model lol. I kinda like this new and Sassy look of mine. Good job Jenna.

I after gazing at me for few more seconds, stood straight in front of the mirror.

"Okay Jenna! There are some rules you will have to follow ahead...."

"Hhhh!!" I loudly sighed shaking my head and again focused.

"No breaking down after meeting Harry or eye contacting with him"

"Avoid talks with him to maximum!"

"Not looking at him much!"

"Think less, talk more with others. This will make you think less about Stefan or Harry!"

"And-and.....and what Jenna? What are you forgetting! Think think think" I started pacing around.

"Yeah! Got it! Engage with 'Vanessa Baker' as much as you can. I need to know how is her and Harry's chemistry"

"Good! All set! All the best Jenna!" I stared at myself into the mirror for few seconds.

"Why does it feels like I'm preparing for a war" I scoffed at myself. I SCOFFED. After a very long time. I can see the improvements after changing my attitude and appearance a bit.

I raised one of my eyebrows, pouted a bit, twitched my nose and tried to look badass. Fuck! What even? Jenna! Stop it. Ugh!! The urge of meeting Harry is messing with my head. But.....I love him and I know I'm gonna get emotional a little. After all I'm gonna see him after 2 years!!

I let a sigh out and smiled....being myself and not a badass. Suddenly I heard my room door opening. I took a look at the time. 8:12 I read it. Stefan! He is here.