Chapter 93

After some time, Mom and Dad arrived who went for outing and exploring London. I told them everything. They were very supportive but were also disappointed. It was the same reason as Anne's. Mom also noticed and pointed that something is wrong with me. I made some reasons and didn't tell her about Harry not being happy with the decision.

Or is he Happy and am I the only one thinking negative?

After the dinner everyone went to their rooms except Harry, Cassie and Jake. They were upstairs in the balcony, talking upon something. Judy and Louis had gone to their house. I felt so low that I didn't wanted to talk to anybody and just be in my room.

Harry still didn't talk to me and was kind of avoiding me. From the moment I thought that Harry isn't happy with this marriage and only did it for my sake, my heart is aching and messed up. I couldn't concentrate on anything for now.

It was almost midnight. Tears were already flowing down my skin and I was overthinking about it continuously. My hands were folding the washed clothes but brain was somewhere else. Just then someone opened the door slowly and walked in.

I knew who it was. I could feel its familiar presence.

"Is this the time to do such things?" Harry stood on the door.

"My wish! I'll do whatever I want and whenever I want" I didn't bother to look at him but instead started moving my hands faster.

"Fine!" "When are you sleeping?" He asked like someone forced him to do so.

"None of your business" I clenched while walking towards the closet to keep the first pile of my clothes.

"This is the last time you are going to be rude with me, Jane" he groaned and walked in more.

I didn't respond to him, instead started folding the other pile of clothes.

"Jane!" He suddenly held my arm and turned me towards him aggressively. "I'm talking to you!"

"That's what! Why talking to me now?!" I groaned.

"What has happened to you?!" He started scanning my face in disgust.

"What has happened to you! Harry" I released my hand from his grip and pushed him back.

He looked confused but also had an angry edge.

"What do you mean?" He spoke in a thick tone.

"Why did we marry, Harry?" I folded my hands.

"Cause I decided to do so"

"Yes! But you don't look happy with your own decision!" "Why so?"

"I am! Happy"

"Your face doesn't match your words!" I scoffed being mad.

"Enough!" "I just came here to take you to my room"

"Why?" I widened my hands and was furious still.

Enough of people playing games with me.

"Now you are my-you are my wife, so you can sleep in my room from now!" "In your husband's room" He exclaimed.

"Your unstable words are still confusing me, Harry" "We are married but there's something not okay between us" "And this time I'm not going to act as you say!" I declared.

He looked mad now. More than before. I walked to him, held his wrist and started pulling him towards the door. Soon gently pushed him out of the room.