Chapter 20

*THE PROM NIGHT*

*Janessa*

Me and Judy were at the university, checking on the preparations one last time! I and Judy sent Harry and Louis home to bring some material and to get ready. I was so excited for tonight that butterflies were dancing in my stomach. I literally waited for this day since ages. This was gonna be my first Prom ever and that also with my love. Harry. I never went to prom in school cause I wasn't so interested at that time. The ugly atmosphere of my life sucked my happiness up. But now it's back because of Harry. I could see many couples in the hall already. They were dressed so gorgeous and looked perfect for tonight.

"Now come on let's go and get change Jenna!" Judy spoke while we were checking the food counters. "Yep!!" I said and took a last gaze over the hall. It looked like beautiful just like wedding bride. Lol my metaphors are lame, I know. "I'll call Harry and check the status" I informed Judy while calling Harry. "Yeah please! I don't want them to be late" she sighed.

"Hey!" Harry picked the call and sounded happy.
"What's the status?" I smiled.
"Right now getting into my trousers" he scoffed. Listening that I did the same.
"Get ready fast and be here soon. I haven't seen you since 5 hours!" I quietly spoke while looking down at the ground.
"So my baby is missing me?" He teased.
"Yes....I'm missing you Harry"
"I miss you too Jane!! Don't worry after reaching there, the first thing I'm gonna do is pull you into a very tighhhhhhhhtt hug" he literally stretched 'tight' words long in a inviting tone.
"Aayeee! I love you!!!!" I grinned.
"Love you too babe! Can't wait to see you in that pretty dress"
"I'm also dying to see you in a suit! I'm right now imagining you in it" I scoffed.
"I would like to hear your wild imagination about me someday!" He started teasing me again.
"Harry!! Shut your dirty thoughts up and come fast! I'm waiting"
"Hahahaha.....on my way! See you soon" he started laughing and soon we ended the call. He always likes to tease me on the call. He is soooo cute that I everyday die on his this attitude. I'm so lucky that he is mine and I would never hesitate to show him off.

"Ahem ahem" Judy suddenly brought me out of Harry's thoughts.
"Keep some for tonight babe" Judy teased.
"Shut up Judy!" I started blushing badly.

We both finally rushed to the girls room to get changed. I took out my rose pink, V-Neck, thin shoulder stripped, Satan gown. I and Judy gazed at it. "Today you are gonna take away Harry's breath, Jenna" her eyes were glued to the dress.

"Oh please! Come on show me yours" I blushed. "Yeah!!" She sighed and immediately took out her tulle, off shoulder, navy blue dress. "And Louis is gonna faint seeing you in this pretty dress" I teased her and stared at her dress with a smile. I soon got into my dress, put on glam make up and wore my silver high heels. I tied my hair in a gorgeous side bun and took out a thick and long hair strand from the front. I turned towards Judy.

"Judy! How do I look?" I called her. She was applying her lipstick.
"O. M. G! You. Are. Looking. Fucking. Amazing" she praised my look and couldn't stop checking me out.
"Hah! Thanks sis!" I gave her an elegant bow.
"Give me a hug!" She said while walking fast towards me. We hugged tight and then leaned out. Then she applied her makeup and got into her black heels.
"Judy this look of yours is seriously gonna kill Louis today!" I stepped back and gazed at her from toe to head.
"Of course" she smirked. Seeing each other's expressions we both started laughing.
"Come on, let's go now! Boys must have come!" She suggested while we were packing our stuff.

"Let me call Louis and check if they are here" Judy spoke while calling Louis. I looked at her and nodded. "He isn't picking up the call" she informed. "Maybe he is driving! I'll try Harry's phone" I guessed and took out my phone from my bag. "Okay. Till then let's go and keep our stuff in the car" She said will grabbing her bag. I nodded.