~The Encounter~

Queen's pov

September 2, 2017

I slipped on a cute little outfit since it was my 17th birthday. My name is  Queen Naija Ball. Today was the day that I was born. Right here in Las Vegas. You could call me Ambitious and I'd just say I got it from my father. Lavar Ball was everybody's favorite go to guy. He helped around the nieghborhood as much as he could. I loved my daddy more than anything. After mom had the stroke could say that he filled in for both parenting roles. Everyday I was more than proud of him for being there. My mom was gradually healing and I was more than proud of her as well.  As for my older brother Lonzo Ball the newest face of the lakers,  a he was a cocky little shit. But  I  I loved him. Gelo and Melo  had yet to grow but I  I knew they were going places to. and through it all, We all  had our downfalls. My family and i always reached the top at the very bottom. You gotta eat with those you starve wit like they always say. I vowed and wished that I was going to be something my dad always encouraging me. So I started something in my bedroom. "A little singing ain't hurt nobody" my grandma would always say. That was until she passed away. Oh how I miss her dearly.

But life goes on, those who start at the bottom just one day reach the top. And that is what happened to my family and i. One day we were just a regular family and next thing we were the ball family  we became the face of Las Vegas. And of course we couldn't forget about his little family.. So we moved to the rich part of Vegas the secluded part. Yet I feel lonely. I have Rose. She is the bestest friend I could ever have. She keeps all my secrets even my darkest ones.

I sighed getting up. I looked at myself in the mirror. I know my dad will have a fit if he sees what his little girl is wearing but I'm grown now. Im an adult. "Happy birthday bitch!!!!" Rose said coming in my room. I shook my head laughing. "Thanks babes. Wheres My dad?" I asked.

"Well sir Ball just left said he had a big surprise for you and tonight you will get it.and your hunk of a brother names gelo went to the game with your brothers." she said being extra dramatic. I giggled. Then I sighed "oh how I wish I could go to a game. They never take me" I sighed. Rose patted my back" there, there My present is outside for you" she said grabbing me and pulling me outside.

"Take a picture of me first!" I squealed. She rolled her eye as I handed her my phone and she did her "professional" angles and then she posted it on the gram.

"Alright girl, close your eyes" rose said smiling. I grinned and covered my eyes with my hands. "Alright... Just a sec....ok now turn around"

I turned around opening my eyes. But there was nothing there. "Where is it?" She asked. "Look down slow poke" rose said. I mean mugged her as I looked down. There stood a box that was gift wrapped. "Open it!!!!" She said obviously more excited than me. I flipped my hair behind my ear and squatted down as I unwrapped the gift. Inside was two tickets to a Lakers game. It was a backstage pass In there to.

"No." I said smiling. "Yes!" She squealed. " I know you have been dying to see a game so here it is" she said. I smiled as I hugged her. "When we leaving to go to the Staples center" I asked. "Right now girl" she said. I smiled happily as I drove i hopped in my white range rover.

"Leggo" I smiled. "Oh and Queen one more surprise" rose said . "Yes?" I said looking at her. "You gonna be singing the anthem for the game..." She said.

"What?!". I yelled almost swerving off the road. "Chill Mamacita" she said obviously scared to what I can do with her life at the moment. I breathed in and then out. "So. You are telling me Rose Esmay Carter that I will be singing in front of thousands of lakers fans plus the team" I asked. She nodded sheepishly. I rolled my eyes hitting the wheel as I parked in the lot. "Shit!" I muttered. "Sorry god excuse my profanity father" I prayed to my saviour. Then I looked back at Rose. "I will deal with you later" I said grabbing my purse and flipping my hair into my right shoulder. "Alrighty then let's go watch some Ballers" she said pumping the air.