~Force~

Brandon's pov

I woke up. My arms tightly wrapped around the girl that I grew to be very fond of. She turned around facing me as she slept. Her hands on my chest. I took this valuable time to look at her beautiful features. I wanted her to be my girlfriend. But I was afraid. Afraid of what her family might think of her, of me. What would the public think of me?

But I knew that she probably wouldn't wait for me to get my head straight. She would find another guy that would treat her as if he wanted her and not as if he was embarassed of her. But I could never be embarassed of her. How could I?. In deep thought I didn't even notice that her eyes had fluttered open staring up into mine. "Good morning" I said.

"Morning B" she said hugging me. I honestly wanted to cry because she was so cute and a wierd type of innocent. "Brandon why is your heart beating so fast?"she asked. I had to be honest so I said "because it's beating for you"

She blushed. God she was beautiful. "What time is it?" I asked.

"Its 10:35" she said. "I have practice today!!" I said. "Can I come?" She asked shyly. "Of course" I said. "Imma go back to my house to change b I'll be back" she said. "Alright" I yelled as I hopped in the shower. "I love you" I whispered only audible to my ears.

Queen's pov
I walked into he house being greeted by my dad. "Where have you been?" He asked.

"At a friend's house" I said plainly. "Don't say it was rose because that girl came over here to see gelo for the whole night" he pressed on. "lavar leave the girl alone. Its pretty obvious that she is seeing some boy" my mom said smiling at me.

"A boy?!!"

"Yes a boy honey. Let her live. She is soon to be an adult" .

"Mom , dad I-

"How old is this guy?" They both asked. I looked down "twenty" I mumbled. They laughed "speak up it sounded like you said twenty" lavar said. "I did"

"He is a grown man! You are 17! " Tina said. "But mom, I can't back out now, I love him..." I said quietly. "You are too young!" Lavar yelled. Tears prickled from my eyes. "I forbid you from seeing him!" Lavar yelled. "Dad!!!" I yelled. "Don't raise your voice at me young lady! LONZO COME DOWN HERE!"

lonzo jogged down the stairs into the heated atmosphere. "What's wrong" he said rubbing my back as uncontrollable sobs left my mouth. "Who is this guy your sister is so interested in. And if you like to me son! God help me!" Lavar said.

Lonzo looked at me. "I'm sorry"
"Its Brandon, from my team. They met at my game and they hit it off. At first I didn't like it but I couldn't push them apart she loves him dad"

"I DONT CARE! YOU WOLL WATCH YOUR SISTER AND MAKE SURE SHE DOESNT SEE THAT BOY END OF DISCUSSION" He yelled. Tina shook her head and walked upstairs with lavar.

"Look queen I-

"I hate you!!!! I HATE YOU ALL I CANT EVER BE HAPPY!!!" I screamed. I went upstairs taking a shower and brushing my teeth then I did my eyebrows and put on lipgloss. After this I threw on some ripped jeans and checkered vans along with a bape shirt I had forgotten I owned.

I went downstairs. "Where are you going!" Lonzo said. I walked out ignoring him and going to Brandon's House. When I reached he was sitting on the couch. The door slammed and he turned around and I dropped to the floor crying. "What? What happened! Did someone hit you! Queen!" He said sitting on the floor next to me.

I shook my head. "What is it?" He asked. "I-I can't see you anymore..." I whispered.

Brandon's pov

"I-I can't see you anymore..." she whispered

My heart broke when she said that. "What?" . "My dad he noticed I was gone and I wanted to use rose as a lie but she had came over last night"

"Nonono please..."I whispered. "Brandon I can't. They got all my brother's on watch for me now" she said. I clenched my jaw. I knew this was going to happen and i let it. "But please come to my game tonight" he said. "I will I promise".

"One more kiss?" She asked. "One more kiss" I confirmed. Then I brushed away a tear from her cheek and looked down at her lips and kissed her. She kissed me back. This probably would be a good time to tell her I loved her but I had a plan for that tonight.
She pulled away and we hugged.

"Who am I gonna bother?" I chuckled trying to lighten up the mood. "The air I guess" she said laughing. "Just know that I'm not going anywhere if you parents change their mind I'm here." I said. I stood up helping her up as she was about to leave
We kissed again but this one was passionate.  "Jump" I whispered. She did wrapping her legs around my torso. She pulled away and looked at me and then she kissed my neck. I don't know what this girl was doing to me but I know I would never find another girl like her. "Look for me at the game" she whispered. "Wait! Here" I said giving her a chain

"Thank you, what is this for" she said rubbing the cool metal between her fingers. "Its my chain I want you to have it" I said. She handed it to me to put it around her neck as she held her hair up. "I love it thanks" she smiled staring at the gold. "I love yo-your smile"
"Brandon shutup " she laughed. "But the game see you later than" I said leaning against the door. She tippy toed and pecked my lips "see you" she said walking away. That was a good save I almost told her I loved her...

Queen's pov

I walked home happy. "Wassup lil sis" gelo said. "Hey" I said plainly. "I heard the commotion"

"Then you know that I love Brandon. Gelo your the only brother I have in this house that understands me" I said "I know you love him. But you gotta think of how to sneak around without getting mom and dad suspicious" he said. I smiled. "Are you coming to the game?" I asked. "Of course!"

"Is rose coming?" He asked. "Yes.." I said raising an eyebrow. "Why you ask?"

"Oh no reason" he said blushing. "Your totally blushing!!!!! You like rose?!!!!"

"Shutup, don't tell her please." He said chuckling. "Alright I won't" I said hugging him.

(At the game)

I touched the cool material of the chain that Brandon had given me. We had courtside seats as always. Rose and gelo were hitting it off and I was happy for them.

My dad was watching me like a hawk. Brandon looked at me winking. I smiled and blushed. Lakers was winning and I was more than happy for Brandon. He was at the highest point of his career.
When the game finished third quarter. He hugged me when I was by myself. "Great game so far" I said hugging him back. "It was because you were there" he winked. I laughed. Then I heard someone clear their throat behind us. Turned around  to see my dad.

"So you are Brandon?" He asked. Brandon nodded "yes I am sir" he said. "Hmmm so you are the guy my daughter seems to have fallen in love with" he said. I blushed looking down "dad...." I whined.

"Nonono I just wanted to meet the young man. Your mom made it clear to me that it wasn't fair that I was depriving you of your happiness" . "I'm your happiness?" Brandon asked. I nodded. "Great because I have something to tell you-

He was cut off by fourth quarter starting. "Tell me after" I grinned. He nodded. Then he left going to the game. Just when the game was getting good the lights dimmed and Brandon took the mic. "Wassup everybody" he said. They crowd cheered. He motioned me over. I looked at my dad "well go on then" I smiled Goin to Brandon. Everyone awwed.

He gave me a rose and said "Queen Naija Ball you make me happy your on my mind 24/7 and I don't know what I would do without you. I love you even though it took me a while to notice that. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I looked around and looked at me anxiously waiting for my answer. "Yes Brandon I'll be your girlfriend" I said. He kissed me and everyone awwed. We laughed when we saw confetti all over the gymnasium.

"I love you too" I said.