~reveal~

Queen's pov

I kissed Brandon as I was about to leave his house. "Wait baby one More!!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes playfully as I walked back to him. I kissed him again this time I pulled on his lower lip.

"Have mercy" he moaned. "I'll be back for your meeting don't worry" I said. "But you don't have to leave because I made Rose drop some clothes off for you" he said grinning pointing to a bag. I looked inside the bag raising and eyebrow at Brandon and in there was definitely an outfit rose would make me wear. She loves red.

"Alright I'll go get dressed" I said going upstairs and doing what I had to do. When I went downstairs I saw Brandon looking like a snack. I smiled knowing that Brandon was my boyfriend and noone else's. I sat on his lap. He chuckled. "What i do?" I said.

"You just seem real happy today for no reason" he said leaning back as he twisted the remote in his hand. "Its you, you make me happy". I said straddling him and fixing his collar. He smiled "I love you"

"I love you too Brandon". I checked my watch after giving him a kiss on the lips.
"We should get going don't wanna be late for your first meeting" I said. "Alright babygirl" he said. My heart fluttered and I blushed.
He chuckled noticing the affect he had on me. I brushed my hair with my fingers. When we got in the car Brandon kept using my hair to make a mustache. "Boy if you don't stop with your childish self" I giggled. He twirled my hair with his finger as he scrolled through his phone in one hand.

"We here!!!!" I yelled as I saw the team sitting on the outside court probably waiting for coach.

I saw lonzo and he smiled at me I ran over to him and hugged him. "Awwww brother and sister goalssss" Gelo said obviously mad that I didn't hug him. "Aww jelly im sorry" I said going to hug him but he turned his back. I pouted and crossed my arms. "Fine then I won't talk to you" I said rolling my eyes. "We only been here for a few seconds and action is already starting" he said coming behind me to calm me down.

I looked at gelo and he looked away. He saw I was was so he hugged me. "I'm just joking I ain't mad lil girl" gelo said squeezing me. I smiled "oh I thought you was I was gonna cry" I said. "Alright break it up" coach said laughing. "This ain't no family reunion"

"We need discuss for the game on Friday" coach said as all the boys sat on the grassy area in the park. It was warm outside way to warm to be in a hot stuffy gym.

I sat between Brandon's legs as he played with my hands paying attention to the coach. "So i know y'all a thing and whatever but Brandon listen up " coach said throwing a pen at him. Brandon laughed "ha funny" he said. I scrolled through my phone the conversation obviously not interesting or concerning me. I leaned my back on Brandon's chest.

His heart beat pounded on rhythm to my breathing.  He lifted his hand underneath my shirt to my stomach when everyone was engaging in conversation about the new uniform for Friday. "I think  it's cute" I said

"Girl I know right" Kyle said snapping his fingers. I laughed flashing both of my dimples. "Brandon stop staring at her she not food" Jordan said laughing. And I looked over my shoulder to see Brandon looking down at me. I had to look away cuz his stare was way too intimidating.

"See we need that girl in a court side seat Friday cuz I know if she there Ingram Gonna start shooting them three's"  Coach said. Lonzo rolled his eyes" she is my lucky charm"

"Well she mine now" Brandon said pulling me back on him.

"I'm hungry let's go eat!!!" They said we all got up from the park grass. Coach had left due to his wife calling him. We laughed when she was telling on the phone. Brandon helped me up. "So can you give me my phone back" I said laughing as he was trying to beat my high score on color switch.

"Wait! God dammit i died" he whined giving me my phone. I laughed. "It's alright light bright" I said ruffling his hair. He playfully shoved me and I bumped into Brandon. "Why you so quiet" I asked as I poked him annoyingly. He tried to be serious and tell me stop but I kept doing it ain't he rolled his eyes and walked faster.
I stopped in my track.

"What did I do" I told Kyle, Jordan, gelo, Melo, and Zo. They shrugged. "Maybe he um.... I don't know" LaMelo said chuckling. I throw a rock from the ground at him and he winced. "Right in that big ass forehead of yours" I said jogging to Brandon away from Melo.

"Brandon are you ok? If I did something I'm sorry I really a-

"You didn't do anything babygirl" he said. I sighed in relief "so what is it?" I asked. And he pulled out a folded piece of paper and gave it to me.

I read it.

Brandon Xavier Ingram it's my honor to tell you that this year's Duke university is welcoming our students back for next semester. By Thursday January,26 Be there or you shall not be able to finish the college semester and probably not be able to be eligible to play with lakers.

"What" I whispered. "Your gonna leave tommorow?" I asked.
He nodded "that's why I didnt care about the team plays cuz I was gonna leave" he said. I didn't even notice a tear fall out my eye until Brandon wiped it away. "Babygirl please don't cry, " he said pulling me into a hug.

"I can't you have become a part of me I love you" I whispered. He kissed me softly. "How long will you be gone" I asked as I held his hand. "Till my semester is over"

"That's two years!!!!!!" I yelled in frustration.

"Baby I'm sorry-

"When did you get that letter,?!" I asked. "Last month" he mumbled. "BRANDON! LAST MONTH IS THAT WHY YOU LIED. YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE LEAVING IN FEBRUARY BRANDON YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE LEAVING NEXT YEAR! DO YOU UNDERSTAND I MIGHT NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN ANYTIME SOON!" I yelled  beating on his chest crying. He grabbed my wrists gently.

"Stop it listen to me. If you don't want me to leave I won't!" He said shakily. "I won't leave" he repeated looking into my eyes. Then I looked down I could deprive his education from him for my own happiness. "I can't let you do that. You have to go Brandon" I whispered.

"We can't be together" he said quietly. "What?" I asked my face contorting into pain as if my heart had been stabbed with a million knifes. "We can't do long distance I can't do it. Its two years not two weeks" he said.

"So you didn't love me it was a lie right" I said.
"No queen-

"I don't want to ever see you again. Ever!" I yelled walking away not listening to him calling my name.

Brandon's pov
She didn't mean that. She couldn't. I loved her no joke, no lie.