~Forgiveness~

Queen's pov

I was done crying over Brandon so I shuffled down the stairs to get breakfast. "Hey baby" a familiar voice said. I turned around it was Brandon. "What are you doing here?" I said annoyed. "Babygirl  messed up bad. I did. I shouldn't have done that at all when I promised that I wouldn't hurt you. I really like you and I didn't mean to make you cry" he said. I stared at him for a minute. "Brandon you need to think about some stuff. Because next  time i won't give in so easily".

"But we need to talk about those scars on your wrist" He said . I looked down. "Have you cut recently" he asked. I looked him in his eyes tears falling from my eyes. "Why?" He asked wiping my tears. "Because I felt hurt, as if you didn't care about me at all. As if noone cared"

He sighed "Queen I care alot actually. You would be surprised how much i do". He said looking straight ahead. I burned holes into the side of his face. When he turned around that's when I noticed how close we were. He looked at my lips and then back to my eyes as if asking me permission. He leaned in slowly and when his lips connected with mine we slowly laid back on the couch. Him on-top of me and it was a great feeling. I could feel his hard on growing so I let one of my hands travel inside his sweats. "Fuck" he moaned. He sucked my neck. At this point I didnt care about our age difference. "Queen... Wait. As much as I want this I can't, " he said pulling away. "Why?"

"I feel like I'm rapin you" he mumbled. "Brandon your not raping me if I want it" I whined because he had turned me on and If he left me like this, it was going to bother me all day. "Please" I whispered letting my hands slide over his hard on. "We won't even have sex" I whispered pulling down his sweats. His eyes watched my hands.  Once I pulled out his member he sighed in relief and tangled his hands into my hair pulling it. I blew a cool breath over the pre cum oozing from his tip.

He groaned. I tugged on his shirt for him to take it off and he did. I kissed his lips, down his chest, until I reached his dick. "Fuck queen stop teasing me" he moaned pushing my head down. I moaned when I felt his length in my mouth. "Shit just like that babygirl" he groaned. His other hand gripped my ass tightly. I deepthroated him my spit lubricating his length. I licked every where else I didn't suck.
"Go faster princess" he moaned. I smirked going faster and faster. "Ugh fuck I'm gonna-" then his load spilled in my mouth. He watched me slow it and it made his eyebrows furrow in pleasure and satisfaction. I licked up everything and put him back in his pants.

He was out of breath "your brother... Said that you are innocent. You are not innocent" . "I am innocent, I'm just naughty for you" I whispered in his ear. "God have mercy" he chuckled. "Brandon I really like you, please don't do anything like that again, to hurt me" I said.

"I promise" he said kissing my cheek. Then I clapped my hands. "Well! Let's do something  the day is still young." I said he laughed. Then the door bell rang "I got it!"

It was lonzo, Melo, and gelo so I opened it up . "Where is mom and dad?" I asked. "Down at the doctor to refill mom's medication. She what Brandon doing over here?" Zo asked.

"Um Brandon came over here to apologize" I said. "Brandon get up man it's mad early how are you tired...." Melo began to say

"Ouuuuu what y'all did?!!!" Gelo asked opening a bottle of blue colored Gatorade. "We ain't do nothing!" I yelled. "Defensive ass. If you gonna lie at least lie with a passion".

"QUEEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO ANYTHING WITH HIM!" lonzo yelled. "LONZO IM TIRED OF YOU! I REALLY AM FOR THE FIRST TIME IM HANGING OUT WITH A BOY AND IT ISNT YOU OR MELO OR GELO AND YOUR MAD?! I LIKE BRANDON SO IF YOU CANT DEAL WITH THAT THAN FUCK YOU"

"DONT YOU DARE SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT".

"I will not further discuss this, I'm not a child nor a baby. I make my own decisions and if that decision is Brandon so be it" I whispered.  "Lonzo chill jus- " Brandon began to say but he cut him off.

"Brandon get out!" Lonzo yelled. "No! Brandon stay!" And he sat back down.

"Your a little hoe, a slut" lonzo said.

Then I began to cry " how could you say that? WHEN NOONE BELIEVED IN YOUR ASS I DID! WHEN NOONE CAME TO YOUR GAMES BECAUSE OF THE GELO SITUATION IN CHINA I DID! SO DONT YOU DARE CALL-

I  felt a stinging sensation in my cheek. "WHAT THE HELL!" Brandon said coming at lonzo but gelo held him back.  I cried. "I'm so sorry Queen I didn't mean too..." He whispered. I shook my head going upstairs and throwing all my stuff in a duffel bag. I will not stay underneath the same roof as lonzo.

I walked down the stairs. "Im leaving!" I said. "To go?" Lonzo asked quietly.

I ignored him. "Bye Melo and gelo I'm gonna go stay with rose" I said.

"Brandon can you walk me" I asked he nodded putting his shirt back on and following me out. "I don't think he meant to slap you" Brandon said.

I looked at him like he had three heads. Never would I ever let a guy out their hands on me. Brother or anything. But i never thought it would be lonzo to do it...