~Confessions~

Queen's pov
Ever since I forgave lonzo he has spoiled me way too much. He started from buying me food after every class I had. I was grateful so I took it. Today  He bought me another Range Rover but this one was customized and had my name in gold cursive font across the door.

I laughed as he threw me the keys. "Your car your majesty" he said. I squealed. "Thank you lonzo! I love you!!l" I yelled. I hugged him tightly. Brandon was getting mad only because I've been spending more time with lonzo rather than him. I didn't want him to feel that way at all. I didn't want him to feel left out. So me being a great... Well I don't know. Brandon never really asked me to be his girlfriend formally.

"What you doing here?" He said switching through channels as I let myself in his house. "I came to see you" he said. He looked outside the window "nice car" .

"Thanks lonzo bought it for..." I stopped noticing him grip the remote. "Brandon are you angry at me? Because if you want to talk about it I'm here but if you gonna hit me or something I'll just leave"

"WHY!? I mean...why would you ever think I would put my hands on you?" He said changing his tone.  I shrugged twisting my phone in my hands as a habit. "Sit" he said bringing me into his lap. "Queen I just didnt like that you was hanging with lonzo so much. I thought you had forgotten about me" he whispered.

"I didn't ! I didn't forget about you" I said hugging him. Then I heard sniffling. "Brandon why you crying?" I asked. "Because I'm leaving you..." He said looking me into my eyes.

"What?" I said my heart dropping. "I got to go back home to see my family" he said. "So I'll come!," I squealed.

"You can't, you have school. You need to graduate." He said. I rolled my eyes. "But I don't want you to leave Brandon please!!!!" I said gripping on his thighs. "I have to babygirl" he groaned as I started bouncing on him for him to stop getting up. "Queen listen to me stop being a baby" he said.

I looked down "so that's why you didn't ask me to be your girlfriend, because I'm a baby?" I asked. "Your embarass of me because I'm 17 and your 20"

"No queen I-

"Brandon I love you." I whispered.

Brandon's pov

"Brandon I love you" she said. I shook my head. "Queen you don't know what love is" I said plainly looking down. The thing was I loved her too I just couldn't get too attached to her because she was innocent and fragile and I could break something like her. I do dumb shit and I couldn't risk her heart like that.

"Brandon I do!! I know that whenever I see you my heart beats out my chest. I know that whenever your name rolls off my tongue I smile.  Brandon I want to be with you.  I don't care that I'm a minor. Sometimes you do make me insecure i won't lie. But you also are the same person who discovered them anyways." She said. My heart literally broke.i didn't know she felt that way.

I did have to leave but that was all the way next year. I just wanted to tell her to see how she would react if I was to drop everything and leave right now. "Queen. Listen to me. I want you as bad as you want me, maybe even more. But I can't be with you because we are not legal. I don't want to jeopardize your life. I could care less about mine. The big games are coming soon and I'm having second thoughts"

"Brandon if I can't be your girlfriend I'm still your bestfriend and I believe in you" she said. I nodded. "So when you leaving?" She asked.

"February 17th 2019" I said. "So you going back to duke next year?!" She said excitedly. "Yes" I breathed out. She hugged me and kissed me all over my face. "Wait!" She said. I raised and eyebrow. She came closer to me.

"February is after my birthday. After our birthday" she whispered. "Ok..." I said not catching on. She came close until there was no space between us. "I'll be 18 Brandon" she said. My eyes widened. "You want me t-to..."

"Yes" she said. I coughed. "Damn it's hot in here let me crank up the air conditioning" .

Queen's pov
"Are gonna leave for good?" I asked. "I don't know yet"

"When is the big game?" I asked. "In tommorowhe said. I nodded I wanted to be there for Brandon. I kissed him. He was shocked but then he kissed me back. I straddled him on the couch. His hands slowly slipping inside my pants gripping my ass. I gasped and he put his tongue inside my mouth.The throbbing feeling I was currently having made me grind myself against his hard on. He groaned. I let my hands tangle in his hair as his breathing got harsh.

I pulled way from the kiss. "When you got that" I said pointing to the tattoo behind his ear. "Look at whose name it is" he said smirking. The tattoo said queen in cursive font with a crown. "Awww that's so adorable" I whispered snuggling into his neck. I ran my hands down his bare chest. "I gotta take my medicine for my allergies. They make me woozy so be aware" he said getting the pill bottle from the counter. He chugged down two pills and then he sat back down. I kissed his cheek as he put the tv off."I'm so glad I have you. You literally make my life liveable" he mumbled.

I could tell he was tired. "Come" I said making him lay his head in my lap. "Remember when you said I could have your virginity?" He asked. I nodded. "Imma make love to you" he whispered.

"Brandon go to sleep" I chuckled. "You could be my wife and we will have twins.  Little Ballers. " He continued. I laughed. "Remebering if it's a boy and a girl their names should be Naija And Xavier". He whispered closing his eyes.

I massaged his scalp until I heard his breathing.then I fell asleep comfortably.

I wouldn't trade this for the world