~ignore~

Brandon's pov
I missed queen alot. I've been calling her and she never answered. She only picked up once. Well he only picked up once. My blood boiled when CLARENCE had picked up her phone. Didn't he kill my sister? How could queen be so dumb to get close to someone like that. The fact that she would just forgot about the happenings of my sister made me think if I really knew queen.

I said I couldn't do a long distance relationship but over these past monthss it feels like that's what I'm doing. No other girl up here is as beautiful as queen or would make me feel the way queen does. And I just feel betrayed. But I did tell her that we couldn't be together. The truth was I could do the long distance thing. Its just that I didn't wanna break her heart if I managed to mess up. So letting her go was a blow to the heart that I had to take. I would do anything to hear her voice again or even see a glimpse of her.

I twirled the basketball I had in my hands as I laid back on my bed and sighed. I knew that Queen And Clarence were only getting closer and-
"XAVIER SOMEONE IS ON THE PHONE FOR YOU" my mom yelled. I groaned going downstairs to the home phone. My mom smiled "it's a girllllll"

I rolled my eyes playfully. She thumped me on my head and i winced. "Hello?" I asked. "Um Brandon... Hi" Queen said.
"Queen! I thought you was never going to call I missed you and i-

"Brandon we need to talk" she said. "Ok..." I said sensing something bad. "I'm sorry about the Clarence thing. I should've listened he filled my head with lies and I only knew the truth when...." She started sniffling. I knew she was crying.

"Babygirl what's wrong?"

"Clarence needs help, so I called the police on him. They took him just an hour ago. He had an envelope in his bag and when I opened it it had.." she bust out crying. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to

"He had her finger with the ring on it. The ring that Maya always wore. Her birthstone Ring" she managed out. I clecnhed my jaw. "Sick bastard!" I yelled.

My mom eyes me from across the room but I was far too upset to acknowledge her. "And you were with him in a relationship?" I asked.

"No 'B-

"You fucking kissed a nigga that killed your Bestfriend! You Bi-

She hung up. I threw the phone down and went outside my nerves on edge.

Queen's pov

"What a jerk" rose said as I hung up. I cried in her arms. "How could Brandon say those things to me"

Lonzo , Melo, and gelo came in. "What happened!" He yelled as he hugged me. "Brandon" I whispered. Melo hugged me tighter. "Y'all needa stop this. What he did?"

Then I told him everything. From Clarence to the phone conversation with Brandon. "Wow! He didn't even let you finish up" gelo said. "I know li-

"I hate being cut off" he continued. I smacked my lips, he had just cut me off. "Oh sorry" he laughed. I laid my head down in gelo's lap. "I love him," I whispered. "Imma take you out" gelo said. Lonzo and Melo clapped. "Y'all not coming it's just Queen and I today, she low key my twin" he said. I smiled, gelo was my favorite.

"Omg!!! Excuse me the tickets ain't coming out!" I said as geo laughed at me. I stuck my tongue out. "Alright sorry miss" he said I looked at him. He was cute. But when he caught my eye I blushed and looked down. "Here is your tickets" he said giving them to me our hands brushed.

"Thank you" I smiled. He smiled back. "Urghhrhmm" someone cleared their throat. Liangelo was crossing his arms. "Well I'll see you soon"  he said his green eyes twinkling. "O-ok" I said brushing a hair behind my ear.  He winked and smiled at me before leaving.

"Well that was something" gelo said. "Shutup" I said pushing him playfully. "But that's Darren, he works here part time since it's his dad's arcade but he is on the football team in Chino" gelo said.

"He is gorgeous" I said. Gelo rolled his eyes. "It's getting late and i got studying to do, let's head out" he said. "You go Imma go find Darren" I said. Gelo nodded winking at me playfully.

I laughed and walked through the dimmed arcade. I fingered the tickets in my hands. One ticket had digits on it that I noticed to be his number. I smiled to myself. Not looking where I was going I bumped into someone. "Woah!" They said holding my waist so I wouldn't fall.

I looked at the person. "Darren" I said. He smiled. " Oh you again" he said laughing as he let go of my waist. "Yea me sorry, you just seem to intrigue me"I said.

Intrigued was how I felt.

Darren ^°^