~Contact~

Queen's pov(two months later)

"Queen come here!!!" Darren said patting his lap. I shook my head. "No!!!!" I laughed. He rolled his eyes playfully. "Girl let me holddd yuhhh" he sang loudly. I. Laughed along with him and hugged him. "Yay bae listening" he said licking my neck. I giggled. Darren and i have been going out for about two months now. And he is shown and done nothing to me but cherish me.

I had stopped listening to the voice mails Brandon have been leaving me because I was done with him. Darren kissed my cheek knowing what I was thinking about. "Its going to be okay. I'm here now" he said.

I smiled and I kissed him. We were interrupted by Lonzo coming into my home. "I know I shouldn't have given you that key" I mumbled. "Look" lonzo said as gelo and melo followed in soon after."what?" I asked.

"We have something urgent to tell you and you might not like it" He said. "What?" I asked.

"So basically what happen was-

They got cut off by my phone ringing. "Hold on this will just take a minute". I said but I changed my mind. It was Brandon so I declined the call. "Brandon is coming" lonzo said.

"What?! That nigga isn't coming here!" Darren yelled. "That nigga is my Bestfriend!" Lonzo said pointing a finger at Darren. "Darren baby relax" I said holding his hand. He nodded glaring at lonzo and squeezing my hands reassuringly.

Then the door open and there was Brandon. My heart beated out of my chest. He looked so sexy. But I should not be thinking his way.

"Queen I gotta to talk you! I had to come down here- pause. Who is that?" He said pointing at Darren.

"I'm her boyfriend" he said through gritted teeth. I ran my hands down my face. "Oh cool. Anyways lik- wait boyfriend!?" He yelled coming to realisation.

I nodded. "Look Brandon you moved with your life no let me move on" I sighed. Lonzo looked in between us. This was no love triangle. It was either Darren or Brandon and some reason the decision was rather hard when it should be easy.

"So I came down here to tell you that I'm on spring break and we should hang out but yet you got this guy tied up on you". Brandon said crossing his arms.

"You haven't been answering my calls" he said. "I know because last time we had a decent conversation it didn't end well" I said.

"Look I'm sorry" he said. "Sorry ain't gonna cut it Mister. Popstar" I said. "I was with you before the jump and I was with you for the fall. Cant you see Brandon your just a lame that I should not have wasted my time on"

Then he sat down on my couch.

"What are you doing?" I said pinching the bridge of my nose. Darren  looked directly at him not breaking contact.

"Im jus going to sit  here and wait patiently for my nigga Darren to mess up so I can get my babygirl back. I ain't no lame and I probably made you think that. I was just mad that you moved on. I thought when I left I put a lock on you and swallowed the key. But I guess I didn't. " He whispered. I looked at him as if he had gone mad.

"She don't want you" Darren said towering over Brandon. Brandon got up. "Listen here nigga! " Brandon said getting up now towering over Darren. "Has she ever told you she loves you?" He asked. I looked down because I never told Darren I loved him because I didn't. I liked him as my boyfriend but I wasnt in love with him. "Nah. But queen you love me right?" He asked.

I looked up at him feeling the pressure radiating on me. Lonzo, Gelo, Melo, Brandon, and Darren all waiting for the answer to come out my mouth.  Did I love Darren? I kept silent. Darren nodded his head. "I get it. First love thing. I wouldnt understand" Darren out his hands up in surrender as he exitted to the house. "DARREN!" I yelled after him, but it was no use, he was gone.

I looked at Brandon. "You just don't like me to be happy. Your right Brandon I didn't and never told him I loved him but I liked him. I love you Brandon but I'm not in love with you. So just go! Leave! Never come back!" I yelled.

Brandon's pov

"Stop! You don't mean that" I said. "I do. I wish you will Rot in hell!" She yelled.
A tear fell out my eye. I brushed it away angrily. I watched her go upstairs and shut the door with a slam.

All was quiet. Lonzo and gelo looked at me with concern while LaMelo looked as if he was still processing the whole situation. "Bro you okay?"

"When she is calmed down tell her that I'll grant her wish" I said. "Bro wh-

"JUST TELL HER OKAY!"

Then I threw a letter at them. "Give this to her tommorow" I said. Then I walked out to where I was going to grant her wish.