Titles

Queen's pov

"Every time  you hurt me the less that I cry,  every time you leave  me the quicker these tears dry" I sang along to Sam Smith as I finished up some homework at Brandon's. The whole gang was here and it was loud but i was use to it. It was awfully quiet now. So I looked up. They all looked at me.

"Damn Brandon wife that up" Jordan said referring to me. Brandon chuckled "I already did"

I blushed "damn got little sis blushing over there" gelo said laughing. I pushed him playfully. Brandon sat next to me. "What you doing?" He asked annoyingly.

"Alegbra" I said as I tapped my pencil on my lip.  I blew a breath and leaned back on the couch. "Take a break" he said pulling the homework out my grasp onto the table.

"How about we go somewhere" they all said. "Yea! I heard that the premiere of a special movie is today" lonzo said. "What movie. Can it not be a love movie" I groaned. They laughed.

"No it's black panther. Wanna go?" He asked. "Sounds fun. Count me in? "

"Well it's at 6:00 so we got like an hour and a half"

"Rose come with me to the mall!" I squealed. "Take the card" Brandon yelled. "I don't need your money B"

"It ain't mine. It's your card now" he winked stuffing it in my back pocket. "Br-

He cut me off with a kiss "love you too" he said ushering me out the door. Rose chuckled. "Dont laugh Chrysanthemum" he said naming yet another flower.

(At the mall)

"The guy in black panther is so sexy" rose gushed as we paid for our dresses. I rolled my eyes. This girl was literally the definition of a fan hoe. "Fantastic" I said sarcastically.

"You won't be saying that if we see him at the premiere" rose said. I shrugged. Regardless if I thought he was cute or not I had Brandon. "And you and Brandon aren't officially together. He just kissed you and confessed his love but he never asked or popped the big question" rose said truthfully. Then I stopped for a second as we walked out the story. All she had said was true. It was as if Brandon  only wanted me so that I couldn't be with anyone else. As if I had no title to him.

"Don't stress yourself" rose said patting my back. I nodded.

Once we got back the boys were already dressed rose and I went to my house to get ready. She did my makeup so it was popping. We looked like a couple of baddies.

(Rose outfit)

(Queen's outfit)

(Queen's outfit)

"Omg slay girl" rose said as she took a video of me and posted it on her snap story. I smiled "you forever gassing me up" I laughed as we walked to my newly bought white Ferrari. "Sweet ride!" She said. I smiled "I know". Then my phone blinged.

B.I 🤗😘- we @ the venue. Meet us inside .

I rolled my eyes. No decency to even walk me to the venue. I shook my head. "Relax girl. Your so pretty and gorgeous don't stress over Brandon" Rose said.

I nodded as I focused on the road. When we reached there it was crowded. "Rose I-

I turned to see that rose wasn't there. I came out the car maybe looking for a familiar face but no sign of my brother's of Brandon or rose. "Wow this is great" I mumbled sarcastically.

I started walking on the carpet of the venue. Cameras flashing left and right. I say some celebs but I was to focused on finding the comfort of my friends. I was walking so briskly that I didn't notice I bumped into a tall figure. "Damn sorry" the person muttered. "It's okay I wasn't looking where I was going" I said as I looked up it was a handsome guy with dimples. "God your beautiful" he said smiling at me.

I looked down "Thank you....

"Michael" he said holding his hand out. I shook it firmly just like my dad had taught me. "And you?" He asked his voice was deep and husky. I liked it. "I'm Queen" I said returning the smile displayed on his flawless face. "You like the movie?" He asked.

"Well I didn't watch it yet. I was going to find my friends but...

"I'll watch it with you. The theatre is right this way" he said. "You do-

"I want to" he said. I blushed as he led me to the theatre. It was really packed. People murmured as we came in, I didn't know why so I just sat beside him in the middle row. As the movie was in depth.  I really was trying to like the way black culture was portrayed.  "No" I said the person on the screen looking familiar.

"Yup" he whispered. I was sitting and conversating with one of the actors. The ladies ouued when he took off his shirt in the movie and I giggled and looked down. He nudged me rolling his eyes playfully. "Awwww you are so cute" I said to him when he the movie ended.

"Nah but I hope you come back to life in the next one!!!" I said. "Can't say" he said laughing. "QUEEN!" someone yelled. Michael and I turned around. It was Brandon. "What do you want?. I asked. "I'm so glad I found you".

Then I looked behind him to see a girl clinging onto his shadow. "Who is that?" I asked. "Tatiana" he said looking at me uneasily. "Your?"

"Girlfriend" he whispered. I chuckled. "Ok. So you lied that day at the theatre. You just wanted to get in my pants. " Tears flowed out my eyes then I felt someone connect their hands with mine. I looked down at the large hand that engulfed mine. Michael rubbed his thumb over my hand reassuringly.  Brandon looked at our hands anger flashed in his eyes. I wiped my eyes and Michael and i editted the venue into the warm air of the night.

"That was tense" he said. I nodded as I sniffled. He rubbed my back causing me to shiver due to the chills I was getting from his touch. "Your a pretty cool person. And your gorgeous, and beautiful. Don't let the non existent presence of a guy put you in a burden." He said.

His words touched me in places I never have been touched. "It's just funny that you open up your heart to someone and they are the same reason that you might never open it up again" I said. He nodded. "I feel you."

I feel you...