~Space~

Brandon's pov
I had to go to the gym this morning to relax myself.
I was really gonna hit Queen but you know I thought she was older not 17. Damn I'm glad I didn't I needa stay away from her. A baddie like her will get me into big trouble. Im talking cuffs around my wrists and a day in court.

I took off my shirt as sweat started to drip down my forehead. I spotted a little blonde chick in the gym staring. I was gonna go holler at her real quick until Kyle, zo, gelo, Melo, and Jordan came in the gym. "Wassup bros" I said dapping them up.

"Got me fucked up!" I heard a feminine voice yell. It was queen. She looked bad in her outfit. Had on a supreme shirt, black jeans that were ripped one ripped was real close to there coochie to. And she had on the suede red fives.

I looked down not wanting to get any unwanted attention

I looked down not wanting to get any unwanted attention. "What's good lil sis" gelo said.

"So I got a photoshoot on Friday" she said sitting on a yoga ball. "That's good more money in ya pocket" Kyle said. She blushed "I know but they want me to wear a bikini" she whispered.

"So... You be wearing them at the beach all summer" Melo said."I wear a cover up" she said. Noone was understanding the situation. Queen is insecure about her body. I looked at her wrists, scars laced them. She saw me looking and she looked down holding her wrists. "You really crazed. You are pretty" Jordan said.

"Yeah say that again and I'll kill you" Lonzo said being overprotective.  They all laughed at the jokes. But queen was going to cry. I could see it. "ENOUGH!" I yelled. They all stopped. "Can't yall see she gonna cry" I said. Queen sniffled.

Queen's pov

I was scared. People always blessed me with compliments. But as a child I was bullied alot. I almost commited suicide twice but noone know not knows only rose. I'm insecure. I cut sometimes but not recently. The last time I've done it was two months ago. When Brandon blew my cover I ran out the place. "Damn I didn't know" I heard lonzo say. I heard footsteps following me. It was Brandon.

I was in my car and he let himself in sitting down and then closing the door. We sat in silence. " I use to get bullied as a child too" he whispered. "I was taller than most kids and skinnier" he continued. "I would never make fun of you" I whispered. "You may say that now but before... Yikes!" He chuckled. "Why do you care anyways?" I asked. "Good question. Your my friends's sister. So your a sister to me too. I don't want you feeling some way that could harm you." He said. Then I broke down. He hugged me. "Shhh it's gonna be okay, if you want I'll come with you to the photoshoot if you come with me tommorow to a giveaway thing us lakers are having".

I smiled nodding. "Ok" . "Now theres that smile " he said. "Thank you Brandon" I said kissing his cheek. "AYEEEEEEEEEE none of that" Lonzo said. "Relax!!!" Melo said pushing lonzo. I laughed. Brandon smiled at me. God his smile 😍. Everyone piled into the car. I pulled my phone out it was 2:30. "Yo where y'all wanna go" Brandon said. "Let's go to Victoria's secret. They have a sale!!!!" I said dancing in my seat. They all groaned except Brandon. I swore his eyes lit up when I got excited. "They got a GameStop there to" I said then they all cheered.