~Fresh~

Brandon's pov

I left everybody. I went looking for Queen but I couldn't find her. My heart aches. I never knew the last time I saw my sister would be on a poster that said rip or a grave that said her birth to death date. I couldn't take it. Maya was my eldest sister. My only sister.

I didn't know about her until I was 13. After that we were inseparable. She made me feel wanted. Now she is gone. All because of that Clarence guy and I swear to god if queen or Zo didn't hold me back I would of killed him. I would of killed him just so he could feel the pain. I would kill him and find the worse way to do it.

I looked at the shiny black tombstone. "I miss you. We all do" I whispered. I looked at the wilted roses that I had left over the years. "I'm 20 now. I made it to the NBA. I'm in love with Queen. I wanna make her my wife later on." Then I cried. "Why-y did you have to go!" I yelled at the tombstone. I would kill to just see her one more time. I sighed placing the fresh roses on the tombstone and walked out the cemetery to my home.

I ran a hand down my face and opened the door. Maybe I would call queen over because I didn't want to be alone.

As I opened the door I noticed my living room light was on so I went inside to see queen. When she saw me she stuffed something in her pocket. Her cheeks glistened with fallen tears. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"She is your sister" she said. My heart sunk and i nodded. I was trying to get her out my mind and I was failing. "Why didnt you tell me? Brandon your probably really hurt? Are you ok?" She said asking countless questions.

"Stop!" I yelled.

"Sorry" she whispered looking down. "Queen look at me" I said. She slowly looked up. "I just get all those questions everyday believe it our not I'm tired of it" I said. She nodded "I totally understand. And I'll stop, just forget I brought up the topic"

Queen's phone buzzed.

Queen's pov

I looked at my phone.

Unknown- I'm aware of you reading the note. Be aware of my existence. I'm not what you think I am.

I pondered on the text. Was Maya alive?

"You okay?" Brandon asked. I nodded. "Want to go for a walk?" I asked. He nodded. "Yea I'm not tired.!" He said. I smiled and ran up to my room to change.

So I pulled on some PINK tights and a tank top with a matching sweater. "Where you going like that?" Brandon asked. "To get pizza." I said laughing. "Nah I'm coming with you" he said pulling on a jacket. "B I'm a big girl I can go outside and come back".

"I know you can go outside but if you wearing that you ain't coming back" he said.i rolled my eyes at his nasty remark. "Bum ass nigga" I muttered. "What was that?" He said putting me into a headlock. "Ahhh!! Nothing! Nothing!" I yelled as I struggled in his grasp.

"Better be nothing" he said. "You swear you the shit' I said laughing. "You swear you can beat me up" he said. "Don't let me get started" I said.

After we were walking  he interwined his fingers with mine. I looked at him. "I love you" he said. My heart beated out my chest. It was crazy because I never imagined falling for Brandon.

He pulled me close to him I listened to his heartbeat. "Can i kiss you" I asked. He chuckled. "You don't gotta ask" he said lifting my chin up and kissing me. When I kissed Brandon it was like a drug. His hands fell against my waist. He was so tall and me so shirt so I had to tippy toe. Then I pulled away my face contorting in pain. "What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"I caught a cramp in my foot" I said shifting my weight from foot to foot. He laughed at me. He picked me up bridal style. "B!!!! Put me down!!!!!" I squealed covering my eyes. I hated being carried and I hated heights. "Chill ma when your with B you safe" .

That whole day we walked around Chino Hills like two lost kids in love. Something I could get use to with Brandon.