~Cycle~

Queen's pov

"Where you going lil sis" Lonzo said as I tugged on my pink MCM backpack. "Its Monday and its 8:10 am. Where do you think I'm going?" I said. "AYEEE drop the attitude" Kyle said. They was all hanging out at our house today. And they were annoying. "Well I'm late so see y'all later" I said about to leave. "Come back here" Brandon said. I smirked walking back ward so he couldn't see my sinister smile.

"Yes Ingram" I said looking up at him."give me a kiss babygirl I'm gonna miss you" he whined. I smiled. This guy really made me happy. I tippy tied and kissed him. "Ewwww" LaMelo said pushing us apart. Brandon laughed. "Hurry up Queen we needa go" LaMelo said. "Alright!". I said as he pulled me out the door. "I didn't even get to say bye to ma" I pouted. "I said bye to her for you" he said hip bumping me. I laughed "How is ball?" I asked him. "Its good you know I'm still in the process of dunking but im going to get it one day" he said.

I nodded. Lamelo was a hard trainer. "How about you? Have you and Brandon had sex-

"LAMELO LAFRANCE BALL!" I yelled spitting out the Arizona I was currently drinking. His eyes widened due to me saying his whole name. "Can't be saying my government name out here sis" he said I laughed. "Hey baby" this boy named Clarence said. "Can you not" I said walking away from him, not wanting his attention nor his company. "Yea piss off my sister bitch" LaMelo said. Clarence scoffed walking away. I laughed. "Are you going to Music and theatre to sing today?" Lamelo asked. He loved it when I performed or sang. He been my number one fan since I was little , and I was his.

"I hope so, If the teacher let's me. I'll let you know"

Lamelo hugged me as we parted ways. I got a next from Brandon.

Sexci💓😍- I'm at this meeting and greet missing you 😘

Babygirl 👑- awww imu2. Imma come by afterschool and see you tho 😀

Sexci 💓😍- ok until then farewell 😋

Babygirl 👑- goofy ass 😂

I shut my phone off but not all the way off because sometimes these teachers be boring me to sleep.

This old teacher Mrs.McGraw could never remember what less on she planned. Is being the smart generation we are would tell her lies about her lesson and she would believe us. One time this boy said she was teaching is the evolution of anime, and we were stuck watching anime that whole week. Not like I was complaining, anime was better the advanced Algebra.

I sat there thinking of Brandon. Whatever we were was wrong, but I couldn't help but feel attracted to him minus age. I know my dad would have a fit if he heard about Brandon and I. The last thing I would want to do is keep Brandon and a secret. But for his safety and mine I was guessing that I had too. In the public eye I was nothing but the ball sister who didn't play ball but devoted her life to singing. I wanted to be more than that but my dad and society would not let me. Hopefully I can show the world that Im good at what I do.

The school day seemed to breeze past. Before I knew it I was rushing home to go change so I could meet up Brandon at the meet and greet. I changed into this

 I changed into this