Chapter five: Rule one; I fly

Poe and (Y/N) walked the hall with a little bit of a quickened pace.

"I feel like I'm back on Yavin 4. Dad wants to talk because what we did was completely inappropriate." (Y/N) confessed making Poe laugh.

"Only this time we have no clue what we did wrong." Poe said defending them.

"It's like Mrs. Racker all over again." (Y/N) said. Poe cringed and smiled at the same time as they reached the Command Center. When they opened the door (Y/N) had the wind knocked out of her.

"Hana!" She said as the girl attacked her.

"(Y/N)!" The force that Hana had ran to (Y/N) with sent them toppling to the ground.

"I thought I'd never see you again. What are you doing here?" (Y/N) gasped. Poe helped the women to their feet as Hana spoke.

"I joined the Resistance. I am a nurse but General Organa asked for my help and I couldn't refuse." Hana explained. She looked over and saw Poe standing next to General Organa softly talking. "Is that Poe?"

"Yes it is." (Y/N) said with a smile.

"I understand now. He is really handsome." Hana said looking at him up and down.

"Hana! He is a Commander show him some respect."

"He can command me in any way, shape or form." (Y/N) grabbed Hana by the ear and dragged her over to the other two. Hana whined in pain as she was dragged along. (Y/N) let go when they reached them. Hana moved over next to General Organa rubbing her ear and (Y/N) stood next to Poe with her arms crossed. Poe raised an eyebrow at her.

"Don't give me that look or you're next, Dameron." Poe raised his hands in defeat laughing a little as he did.

"Commanders I'm sending you guys to Zeltros. A group of First Order Generals are taking a vacation there. I want you two to get as much information as you can." General Organa said. "The plan is for Poe to sneak into their room while (Y/N) distracts them. The down fall to this is we can't help you when you're on Zeltros."

"Wait where are they staying?" (Y/N) asked with a smirk on her face.

"The Neon Light Hotel." The words left General Organa's mouth both girls reacted.

"That's not fair. I wanna see him again too." Hana whined. (Y/N) laughed with a giant smile.

"I'm confused what's going on." Poe said.

"We have a connection in Zeltros." The girls said at the same time.

"Here is my next question, very important one, probably the best question of the day, how?" Poe asked.

"Mom likes Zeltros. So we vacationed there alot." Hana said shrugging. Poe raised his hand and (Y/N) rolled her eyes.

"Let us finish." (Y/N) said slowly Poe put his hand back down. "The one time we were there Mom and Hana's dad were in the bar so we had to go back to the room we thought the elevators were to the left when they were actually to the right. We walked right into a gang trade."

"The owner saved us. He calls us his Nabby Babies cause we are from Naboo but he also calls (Y/N) Yavy because she said she was from Yavin 4." Hana said.

"I need to call him now so he will have everything we need ready." (Y/N) said. She walked over to the holopad and pressed a few buttons.

"Neon Light Hotel how may I help you?" A female voice said.

"I need to be patched through to Tabbers." (Y/N) said.

"Is there a name I should tell him?"

"Just tell him it's his Nabby Babies."