Chapter fifteen: Reunion

(Y/N) stepped off the Millennium Falcon and looked around. She missed base. She heard her name and knew who was calling her. She told Finn she would be back and ran over to Kaller. She held Kaller for about 5 minutes. She could feel him shaking.

"Kaller, baby, you're shaking." (Y/N) kinda laughed.

"We thought you died on the desert. We watched the status and thought you died." He sobbed.

"Come on they can't get rid of me that easy." She laughed. Kaller stepped back and let Kamer take his place.

"We basically had to tie Kaller to a chair because he wanted to go looking for you." Lee said as he hugged her.

"We were all kind of a mess." Maric admitted hugging her next. "And General Organa temporarily placed Jarret as Leader until you were found. His stare was creepier." Jarret hugged her and looked at the group.

"Ya he was way more observant watching our every little move." Kasmer said.

"I'm observant too its just you can't tell when I do it." (Y/N) pointed out.

"The one time I thought I got the upper hand but when I got to my x-wing he was sitting in the cockpit waiting." Kaller said. "Scared the hell out of me." Everyone laughed at Kaller and he pouted.

"Hana told us you're pregnant with Poe's kid. Is it true?" Maric asked.

"Yes. A lot of missions are about to be you 5 in x-wings me in command but I want to fly while I still can." She said. Kaller laughed a little and everyone looked at him.

"What is so funny?" Lee asked.

"I'm just picturing (Y/N) in the third trimester with her jump suit on." Kaller explained holding his hands out in front of him pretending to have a baby bump. All the boys stopped for half a second and thought about it deeply. Suddenly, they all broke into tear laughing, even Jarret. She half smiled about it.

"Really, I was trying to picture her getting in her x-wing." Maric said once everyone calmed making them laugh again. (Y/N) shook her head smiling. She felt something run into her leg a couple times and saw BB-10.

"Hey you trouble maker." She said crouching down. He beeped at her and she smiled and nodded listening to his stories. How he flew with Poe and was keeping everyone safe. When he finished talking she stood up and looked at the boys. "I have to go see Poe and tell him he's a father."

"Good luck." The boys yelled. She saw Poe and Finn talking a little ways away. She started jogging at them tears in her eyes.

"Poe!" She yelled. Poe looked over and ran at her picking her up and hugging her once he reached her. He held her close and she let out a breath. "I thought you were dead. I thought you had died before I got to tell you." She stepped back so she could look at him.

"Finn said that you had something to tell me. What is it? I'm a little anxious everyone know but me." Poe said smiling.

"I'm pregnant." She said softly. Poe stared at her for half a second before leaning down to kiss her.

"That's the best sentence I've heard all day." He mumbled. (Y/N) saw BB-8 out of the corner of her eye.

"What not going to take a picture? Took enough." (Y/N) asked making the droid beep in embarrassment. She grabbed her bag and pulled out the photos handing them to Poe. "Finn gave them to me. They were in your jacket. I didn't know you still had the picture of us in Yavin 4 at the festival."

"I have two points to make. One, I did not tell him to take those and two, it hasn't left me side in at leats 19 years." Poe said making (Y/N) smile. Something dawned upon Poe was they walked back to Finn hand in hand. "Wait, you cant be more than a couple months. So that means you knew before we left."