Chapter Six: Zeltros Mission

The shower had turned off long ago. Poe figured she was just getting dressed. He checked and checked his bag again. She still wasn't out yet.

"Hey? You okay or you need help?" Poe joked. The bathroom door clicked open. Poe turned around to make another joke but fell speechless the second he saw (Y/N). The dress fit her perfectly. Her (Y/H/C) was down for once and pulled so it fell on the right side.

"I look awful. Im going to change." She said quickly shaking her head and turning to go back into bathroom. Poe quickly reacted and grabbed her arm.

"No. God no. You looking amazing. I don't understand how anyone got anything done while you were in Naboo if this was how you looked everyday." Poe said.

"Uh. I... Uh. I should go so you can go to the generals room." (Y/N) points out trying to ignore her blushing. Poe smirked because for once she was a stuttering mess.

"Right sorry." He said putting on his mask. "There should be 4. Don't forget."

(Y/N) left shutting the door behind her. Poe went to one elevator and she went to the other. Soon enough she reached the main floor. Upon entering the club she took note of numerous stormtroopers.

"Well they did not skip on the security for the generals." (Y/N) muttered. She showed the bartender the bracelet, Tabbers left in their room, allowing free drinks. Once she had her drink she sat at a table and looked around the room. 3 of the generals were being entertained by some of the female Zeltrons. "Black Leader do you read me?"

"Loud and clear." Poe said back. "Have you spotted the generals?"

"3 of them but they won't be of worry anytime soon. A couple female Zeltrons are seeing to that." She said. Poe chuckled at that. (Y/N) looked around the room again. If she couldn't find the last general she would call retreat. Then she spotted him. "I have eyes on the last general."

"Great. Make sure he stays down there. I'll be as quick as I can. I promise." He said. (Y/N) finished her drink and moved through the crowd. She set a hand on the general's shoulder and leaned to set her cup on the bar.

"Fancy seeing you here, General Hux." She said making the general do a double take.

"(Y/N)? Is that you?" General Hux said in disbelief.

"In the flesh and blood." (Y/N) said with a smile.

"What are you doing here?" He asked hugging her.

"Small vacation before I go back to work." She said sitting next to him.

"You're working. Doing what may I ask? Your mother said you had run away, she said nothing of work."

"I didn't run away. I was of age and decided to leave. I wanted to travel see the world. Little did I know it would land me as a guard/ pilot for Maz Kanata's castle it's on the planet Takodana on the shore of Nymeve Lake."

"Really? Your mother was certain you would join the Resistance following after that scum of a pilot."

"The Poster Boy of the Resistance?" (Y/N) laughed covering her face a little so she wouldn't laugh hard when Poe whined in her ear about being hurtful. "Poe Dameron really isn't anything to me. Doesn't do anything for me. He is simply a boy I knew growing up when I was younger, more foolish."

"More fun." Poe added.

"Listen to me talk about a no one. Tell me how you've been, General." She said. (Y/N) listened to General Hux go on for what felt like forever about the missions he had been on and the thing that had happened to him. Most of the situations she had been the cause of.