Chapter Seven - Interesting Conversation Scale

I walked into tutor. Great I was the first one in again. I didn't hear the door open and someone come in until it was too late.

"Boo!" Janet screamed.

She cared me so much I dropped my bag and jumped fifty feet in the air.

"Janet! Why did you do that?!" I screamed. She smiled mischievously.

"Dunno."

I rolled my eyes. Janet was just so... unpredictable! She could either be extremely hyper and then violent and then... oh I don't know. There was something about Janet that just made everyone scared of her and then be her friend. I don't even know how we became friends. It was something about her hating something that I did and then it just escalated. She was one of the bestest friends I could ever have, yes I know bestest isn't even a word but it is now. Nathan walked in then and I blushed. His head was down and he was staring at his feet, that was different, usually he would come in and smile at someone. Usually me. But he would never stare at his feet, something was wrong. What the hell?! My crush was getting out of hand.

"Hey Nathan!" I greeted as he sat behind me. He looked up,

"Oh hey." He replied.

Janet looked at me.

"Do you want him to know?" she whispered in my ear.

I ignored her, I mean I could handle this. Right?

"So, did you do the English homework?" I asked him, trying to make conversation.

"Yeah." He answered.

I frowned usually he'd answer with oh yeah! I did it but I couldn't remember if we had to do a blah blah or not so I did one anyway, did you do one? This was the kind of conversation I liked. So right now he scored about a 0 on my 'interesting conversation scale'.

"I did it too just in case you were wondering." Janet mumbled.

Again I ignored her. Nathan had his head on his hands and was staring at me.

"What?" I asked playfully, he shrugged.

"Nothing." I frowned and sort of smiled at the same time.

His long lashes covered his eyes as I peered into them. He was hiding something. I could tell. My eyebrows went back to normal but my smile grew. I don't know why I liked this guy but hell I thought he was hot, isn't that enough?

Okay so a lot of my friends at school will, after reading this chapter, probably try to figure out who I have a MAJOR crush on. And no he is not fictional. But those of them who know will get it. This chapter is a bit cheesy and I kept smiling as I wrote it. To be honest I didn't want to put my crush in but I thought it would make the story more interesting. Hope you enjoy! More will come tonight!

With Love! Lady_Greenleaf_ xx xxx