Chapter 5.

It's a small Chapter so adjust!

Jazaki Allahu khairan bushy for editing! Love you!

Enjoy:)

"Uncle Sufyaan what is the meaning of  pagal?"

Sufyaan smiled,"Hello Manal. How are you darling?"

"Hello uncle. I'm fine! Thank you. How are you?"

"Fine as well. You look lovely in this yellow dress."

Manal looked at her dress before smiling widely,"Thank you!"

"What were you asking?"

"Oh yes. What does pagal mean?"

"It means mad."

"Haw! Amal called me mad! AMAL!" Manal screamed before she started walking towards Amal.

Sufyaan's eyes widened before he looked at his wife who laughed at his reaction.

"Amal is everyone's target today." Zyva said, who was combing Iiman' s hair.

"Cannot blame them. Amal is being really rude and mean nowadays. "

"That's because she is sick.  She thinks everyone will hate her because she is sick so she is being bossy to hold them close to her and to get their attention ." Khurshid said as he entered the room.

"She told you that?" Sufyaan asked his father.

"She told me she was worried that everyone will hate her because she is sick. So I jointed the two things together."

"But this way  everyone will become her enemy. Both Keyaan and Manal are angry at her. Even they are small kids. They don't know what is happening. " Zyva said.

"That's why we are here. We need to control Amal and also make Keyaan and Manal understand that she is sick." Khurshid said while sitting down on the chair.

"Khuna what happened to Amal baji?" Iiman asked immediately.

"Nothing darling. She doesn't eat that's why she is weak. That's it."

"She eats! I saw her eat!" Iiman exclaimed immediately. Amal was eating few minutes ago so she was confused why Khurshid said that. According to her Khurshid was lying and she was shocked.

Khurshid smiled,"she eats less. You should also finish your food or you will fall sick."

"I eat!"

"Good girl!"

"Iiman done! Look how good you look with your hair tied up." Zyva said.

"But I like open hair." Iiman said while standing up.

"Look how good you look." Zyva said as she made Iiman look in the mirror which was on the wall next to them.

"Good? Are you sure? "

"Yes. You look beautiful. " Khurshid said.

"I will go and show my hair to everyone." Iiman said before running out of the room.

"What are the kids doing?" Zyva asked to no one in particular. 

"Playing with clay." Sufyaan replied.

"I will take them to the park in some time. So take care of them for an hour, I will go and sleep till then." Khurshid said when he stood up.

"Ok." Sufyaan said shaking his head.

"Did you take your medicines? " Zyva asked.

"One Kehara is enough." Khurshid said when he left the room.