Chapter 11.

"five years is a long time! You should get pregnant now. What are you waiting for? Don't be stupid and think about your career. Your husband earns well so it's not important for you to work! Think about starting your own family. Your husband won't wait for long. Husbands need kids or they are not interested in you. Your husband anyway is excitable, so don't give him a chance to leave you. Are you understanding me?"

Zyva knew she would regret answering her aunt's call but she didn't knew it would destroy the five percent peace she had in her life. Zyva was already upset about the whole situation and her over thinking was not helping her and then her aunt made it more messy than it already was. She was  thinking about  her situation day and night due to which now all her thoughts were turning more and more negative everyday.

She had not shared her thoughts, fears in this case with anyone. She told herself daily that she was overthinking which gave her a little hope but when her aunt said all the things she was scared of, her dead fear came alive, with more power of negativity.

"Zyva?"

Zyva looked up, coming out of her thoughts. she saw Noor, who had a frown on her forehead and Daniyal in her hand.

"Yeah?"

"What happened? Why are you lost?"

"I'm not feeling well."

"I can take you to the doctor."

"No."

"It doesn't look like something a doctor can treat. Mind sharing?"

"It is actually something a doctor can treat. Just by a call."

Noor frowned deeply before asking,"Zyva what?"

"You know about the tests, right?"

"Oh God! Zyva you are taking so much stress for that!?"

"It is a stressful condition. I have so many doubts and questions in my mind."

"I know it's frustrating and stressful but at least wait for the results to stress so much! You don't even know what's wrong, so why are you stressing now? That won't help or change the report. So better not to waste your time now. We can deal with it when we know what is the matter."

What Noor said wasn't something new that Zyva didn't know, but that still calmed her to a great extent. She looked away before saying, "I guess you are right."

"I'm always right! So now Don't worry so much. At least not now! Once the report is in your hand then I will allow you to overreact. But till then don't you dare say or think anything wrong or negative!"

Zyva smiled,"ok boss."

Noor kept Daniyal next to her on the couch before giving Zyva a side hug. "Don't worry!

"I love you Noor."

"I love me too."

Zyva smiled widely,"idiot! Act like a mom of two please."

"Why should I act, when I'm indeed mom of two!"

"You know what I mean."

"I seriously don't know what you mean! Everyone says me that and I don't understand what it is supposed to mean! I'm mom of two, how else should I act?"

"I pity your husband."

Noor rolled her eyes,"you should pity me!"

"Where is Iiman?"

"She is with my twins. I told her to come with me but she said she wanted to play with Amal."

"With Amal? She chose being Amal's slave over meeting me? That doesn't make me feel good."