Chapter 19.

Belated happy birthday my love AnImperpectMuslimah !!!! I wish you life time of happiness and love!

"I'm sorry."

"You should be."

Sufyaan looked at his wife, with eyebrows high up. That was not how Zyva usually behaved. Yes, Zyva was not someone who apologised Sufyaan after every fight or who was the first one to cool down alway. No, there were many times when Sufyaan cooled down first and had to do something to make her smile but she never said that.

"What?" Sufyaan said, not believing what he heard. He apologized because he thought he was rude but she also thought Zyva was wrong and was expecting an apology in return. He wasn't expecting her to beg for his forgiveness but he was expecting her to say something like, "even I'm sorry. I should have not reacted that way." And then they would have lived happily ever after, but Zyva just changed the script and he didn't like that.

"I agree. I made a mistake. I should have not doubted you. But what did you do? Do you realise what you said?"

"Do you realise what you thought?"

"My thoughts did not reach you through me. I did not say that out loud to you!"

"Well, you told everyone except me."

"I did not tell everyone about it! I expressed my concern to my cousin who also happens to be my good friend. I could not do that with your sister or Noor! Noor is your sister's best friend and I didn't want them to have secrets because of me."

"And that somehow reached your cousin."

"Was that my fault!?" Sufyaan looked away as he didn't have a good reply. That made Zyva more angry so even she looked away. Both of them didn't know what they were doing was right or wrong but they were just angry, too angry at that moment.

"Why do you always get upset when it's about him?" Zyva asked, after a minute, softly, although she didn't intend to.

"Why else do you think?"

Zyva looked at him, trying not to shout. "You need to understand that I have nothing to do with him. Even years ago he was interested in me, I was never interested in him. And if he says that he will marry me after you leave me." Sufyaan slowly turned his head to face her, his eyes narrowed slightly. Zyva who was about to say something saw that and paused. Sufyaan was looking incredibly cute and funny at the same time. His look said how much he hated that thought and that he didn't like Zyva saying that, but in a cute way. His eyes looked really cute and attractive. Zyva tried really hard not to smile or stay angry but he keep looking at her with that face and his cute eyes. Zyva could not take it anymore and smiled widely. This made Sufyaan frown as he didn't understood what happened suddenly. He thought they were having a serious conversation but her smile confused him.

"What's so funny?"

"Your face." Zyva said, turning around, as she didn't want Sufyaan to see her smiling. Sufyaan made a face before narrowing his eyes again. "Are you going to keep smiling or we will continue our fight?"

"We will continue." Zyva said, trying not to smile.

"Then stop smiling and turn around."

Zyva nodded her head before smiling one last time. She then took a deep breath and made a straight face before turning around to face him.

"Ok. where were we?" Zyva asked, not looking at him.

"I don't remember. You started smiling because you thought my face was funny." Zyva looked at him. He again narrowed his eyes at Zyva and Zyva started giggling this time. "Ok, what is happening?"